|AoX| vs .45 1-1

1. 6 years ago

-Subjective

Jul 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Our pick: Depot 2-3 flags!

Their pick: ingress 12-0 flags

Well done Grazy, we can win!

We won in depot cause their teamplay was bad there.
    Also they used teamspeak we didn't so we can do better and better!

GG's for all players.

Also they didn't want a bench cause we were telling stuff, NOW they know we can win without bench( and help) too!!!

2. KriZer

Jul 2014 Activated

ggs, well done!

3. Music

Jul 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

It seems as if Rush is rusty and Sub is getting a lot better. Would be interested in playing you again, Sub. Good job

4. -Subjective

Music It seems as if Rush is rusty and Sub is getting a lot better. Would be interested in playing you again, Sub. Good job

Ty Music, personally i don't think I get better cause I was playing really serious now. But if you say it than it can be!

5. GG!Good Job! =)

6. -Subjective

Z!ll!uM GG!Good Job! =)

Ty! Can't wait for more matches even if we lose it is a good training!

Also Graziano we need to work out some tactics and when i get my mic we have another advantage. Hope we can train tommorow!

7. 1. Congratz, ;D

2. Congratz ;D

3. lulz: "Also they didn't want a bench cause we were telling stuff, NOW they know we can win without bench( and help) too!!!"

It´s just considered as unfair & even cheating to give commands. Anyway, its your own disadvantage, cuz you dont learn with help from bench to know where your enemies are. Bench is not meant to help, its meant to spec ;D We knew all the time that you guys doing that from time to time, but we didnt want to be too harsh with a relatively new clan. But "helping" is an advantage and if we play a match seriously then its ok if somebody doesnt want that. In times when AC was more active, such clans would have been avoided to play with.

4. "NOW they know we can win without bench( and help) too!!!" Yeah, you gave it really hard to us big daddy xD But note: we are only a family clan, we dont work much for skill, so pls dont make us an enemy in mind, to whom you have to prove smth. xD We don´t care to the same amount as you if you gettin better ;D

4. ts3 alone doesnt make anything better ;D

5. Music Mise/Rush is on vacation, he didnt even play under accustomed circumstances.

6. Why i write this: I am happy for your guys progress and i appreciate AoX. But we don´t want to let this go in the wrong direction, do we?

>>> Coming to our forum and asking why a match wasnt posted after posting only 20% of the matches with us in your forum?
    >>> Telling this "Also they didn't want a bench cause we were telling stuff, NOW they know we can win without bench( and help) too!!!" almost as if it is a flaw from our side and as if we think: this clan is shit, they can never win...
    >>> Assuming every match gets played under best & serious circumstances and.so on...

Guys... I am happy when you grow. But i do notice the tone and want to give you only 1 advice: Grow in honor pls ;D ...cuz it brings nothing if you are only friendly as long you are an underdog in matches ;D

THX

8. Ahh... and i cant stop myself from saying that: in the other match vs Chill & Todes, Chill had serious mouse issues. It´s not cool to celebrate such things, right?

9. -Subjective

miro*45 Ahh... and i cant stop myself from saying that: in the other match vs Chill & Todes, Chill had serious mouse issues. It´s not cool to celebrate such things, right?

I thought we were stopped for that?!?!

Also we are just happy :) and we see you guys as enemys who are a bit stronger than us.

miro*45 1. Congratz, ;D

2. Congratz ;D

Ty, you conngratzz too! You guys are so strong on Ingress! And teamplay!

10. Hey xD

I dont care that much how strong we or you are. We have all kinds of members of different skill levels and age (14-58). I just wanted to say this to prevent some possible developments. The best thing for me personally would be, that we don´t get in some kind of "unhealthy" rivalry. And I think we are approaching a point where decisions are slowly made by little happenings about how the ways of our clans will be constellated to each other ;D

So let´s say: this is not about matches, this about what is beyond the matches in this shrinking, little AC Community.

Thats all xD

11. madcatz

Jul 2014 Administrator Đ¯ussia

ty miro <3 i know that you mean. i hope my mates wont go on dark side of AC :D

AS you know we are quite young clan originally created for fun and still it is. But some players wish to have a competetive level ingame to fight, win and loose. As for me AC is a sport. Im a decent football player. And i play it both for fun and i try to do all my best in my matches. If i had nice competetive game with my mates i feel fantastich tired and happy, even if i loose. The win, after 100 times of loose gives you an euphoria, that ofc may make you blind and jealous. It is a test for a character, if you can pass it you will be stronger in other life situations. So we are happy we gave you an equal fight.

Telling such reasons: like broken match or using another pc is just like in football: our team forward was broken and have played 50% of his capabilities. But it is a game and result is a result. Other talks are just after match talks, beyond the critical analysis. Proffestional player wouldnt say he lost because of this or that. He doesnt even mention that himself. I dont mean nowadays footballers :D who mostly play to win not to compete fairly and that is sad :C

Another moment you are doing so nice guys you are like big brother for us. We are trying be like you, but in our own way.

About bench: i think now it is clear why dont you let our players to come in and watch. Me and f0r3v3r was just curious, why cant we watch it. It is not a competition match. Next time we will know that we shouldnt let you spec miro XD jk jk

As for screenshots: personally im trying to post every CM we have played. Maybe i have missed several ones. Some of them lay in archive. Im a human i do mistakes. And SS posting culture in our clan just taking it beginning and i hope we will come to your level of discipline.

Lets be a friends <3 and resolve all moments nicely ^^ as we do and did before :)

Good luck, have a fun, take care
    Sincerely madcatz.

12. Zadig

Jul 2014 |AoX| Member Fra

Hi old friend,

Would like to say that you make a globalization about benching, i never ask for people position or bench for give people position? furthermore, i never play with someone who did it btw. So if some new player of AoX use it, that doesn't mean all player used it...
    The problem is more about some of your player who RQ (Mise) or are stupid idiot (DC).
    As you know, you are my 'native' clan soi can't consider you in a wrong way.
    Anyway, you act like a father who going to protect his children when they got problem, that's funny :)
    <3

13. Edited 6 years ago by rush

Ok zadig, we have not played in an inter together for what 4 months ? How can you just say I rq or I still rq. I treat you with respect over the last two days as you use to teach me things when I was a beginner in .45. However, if you are blinded by ignorance to actually see the change in me, its ok :) Im just going ignore you and other aox members who think jn such a way. Ty for the games.. p.s in depot we just messed up no excuses :)

14. Zadig

Edited 6 years ago by Zadig

is Rush your new name?
    http://s845.photobucket.com/user/reixzin/media/20140707_193626_ac_ingress_CTF_zps165af4b0.jpg.html

Did you play this game? and the one after this? Because if not, all people though that was you... so you should change your name because that man rq after 3 minutes and 4-15 (D/K) ...

15. Thats me, i never rq.. go ask everyone who played that game. i finished the entire game with hosta and krizer. go look at the demo please, and then formulate your argument. Dont just say random stuff and try to make people believe it. Ask hosta, no1 rq in that game... everyone played it until the end. (hosta aka belgium). BTW - after that game we played mines... have the decency to say the truth =]

16. quico

Jul 2014 Activated

calm down Zadig

17. Zadig

you rq the second game. I'm sure of it. Zillium can tell. Anyway, if you don't assume it is not a problem.
    We can ask Hosta, no problem

18. quico

Jul 2014 Activated

// first: wtf keep calm //second: now i connected for see a cm and i cant spect because one AoX told me it, i mean benchme.

Can someone tell me why i cant benchme? because i only want to support my clan and see the tactics only that. I want that someone give me a good answer

19. Zadig the second game was Mines, I played the full match. Ask anyone on my team including Krizer, who apologized as he played bad, and we said dont worry to him, he is learning. Get your facts straight, actually consult your members before you accuse someone :) I will leave no other post after this one, because its pointless arguing with someone, if they fail to see the truth in something. Have a nice day

20. Zadig

that one?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!