4. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

gg bro

5. PoPCorN

Jan 2015 |AoX| Senior Member Bottom of sea which is ATLANTIC

gl on ur app

6. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

Thanks PoP...I have a question...I am sooo noob, or my pc sux, but I don't know how to a.) take screenshot - f12 don't seem to work and 2.) if I do, where do I find s.s., in my AC folder files? sorry, I just kill, don't usually snap selfies...

7. keegs

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member / Administrator

lol dont worry man i used to be in your situation too
    you can type /screenshot in the game and it will send a screenshot to your ac folder
    uhh i find my folder under documents and it downloaded straight there when i got the game

8. madcatz

Jan 2015 Administrator Đ¯ussia

Your SS should be in your Documents folder (at least for Windows)
    F12 should work, maybe fn button overrides your F12 key
    and for sure you can just type in /screenshot
    or even bind it to a free key like:

/bind 0 screenshot
  9. Keettu

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Madcatz that depends on how the users installs it. If they do the express setting (reccomended by devs, hated by me), it will install in the documents folder. If you do what I've done, it will be in your installation's location. Simply put: ac/screenshots.

Also since your f12 key isn't working, here's the default key:

/bind F12 screenshot
  10. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

thanks guys...we'll see if it works

11. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

lookin to playtest a few old maps, and actually lost one when my pc fried...anyone down for some mapping?

12. Deleted 5 years ago by Troll
  13. keegs

Feb 2015 |AoX| Member / Administrator

i cant see the pic - but if its a screenshot please post some more and try play games with us (im not sure if you do already)

14. Deleted 5 years ago by Troll
  15. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.

and I would love to play more with all of you...I see f0r3v3r on the most, so if there are regular times or servers you guys are on, let me know and I'll be down for anything :)

16. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.
    Edited 5 years ago by Troll

...was out=pinged by a bit, and Toma can be a force

17. keegs

Feb 2015 |AoX| Member / Administrator

thats not bad - im usually playing when im on ts3, probably the same situation with most of us

18. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.

I hear ya, it's not really brag worthy, just wanted to post...uh...something haha! Should have said, "was out-pinged by a miniscule amount, but Toma is an above average player." That's more accurate...

19. Deleted 5 years ago by Troll
  20. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.

this one shows my second attempt at map creation...this goes back over a year when restrictions on creation were enforced, like no ceiling above 30 cube height, and no large open areas...I wanted to make a "long-shot" Tosok map that was simple but looked nice...as you can see if you have played it, I didn't understand that saving under the same map name resulted in glitches so patches of the map actually have imperfections in coloration...

21. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.

another map, just messing with smaller areas for DM mode...working with entities on this one, they give the map more depth and realism..

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!