Nickname: Troll
    Current Time Zone: Central U.S.

Tactical Details
    Favorite modes: CTF, OSOK
    Favorite weapons: Sniper Rifle, shotgun
    Previous Clan: none
    I've played AssaultCube for about: 2yrs

Behavioral Analysis
    What kind of interests do you hope to pursue with the clan? Be active, help win and make all better players
    Would you consider yourself a Competitive player, or a Casual player? A little of both...would rather play amazing and lose, than suck and win...
    Do you have any coding or development experience? No
    Do you have any experience in mapping or game modification? Yes, I have made several maps

Troll I been scrolling thru some posts...no one actually invited me, so if I'm disrespectin, i apologize...I just kind of scoped the net for ur clan page...will understand if it ain't cool

It's perfectly fine (since f0r3v3r finally decided to reopen public applicants). So welcome to our humble abode Troll! Hope to see you sometime. :)

2. -Subjective

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Lol f1 for trail cause he can map :)

3. f0r3v3r

Jan 2015 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

F1 for trial because not actual troll...

4. keegs

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member / Administrator

how old are you? if you didn't notice you left that out (you probably did notice).
    shotgun lol many members here will luv u. please post some ss and ts3 etcetc

5. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

I'm 38, just don't wanna be all disrespected for age...

6. keegs

you won't bro, everyone gets along here apart from with Cho

7. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

cool...i'm pretty laid back hope i can make ya's proud n have some good killin time

8. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

I been scrolling thru some posts...no one actually invited me, so if I'm disrespectin, i apologize...I just kind of scoped the net for ur clan page...will understand if it ain't cool

9. Keettu

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥) Answer

Troll I been scrolling thru some posts...no one actually invited me, so if I'm disrespectin, i apologize...I just kind of scoped the net for ur clan page...will understand if it ain't cool

It's perfectly fine (since f0r3v3r finally decided to reopen public applicants). So welcome to our humble abode Troll! Hope to see you sometime. :)

10. LeaN

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member

F3 false name, im the real troll here lel

GL :D

11. keegs

ts3 = aox-ac.net
    you will find most of us on there

12. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

Age doesn't initiate disrespect here it is simply a staple to aid in the judgement of maturity level.
    Good luck on your application Troll (non troll),
    I hope to see you in ts 3,

13. Marti

Jan 2015 Activated

YOU COULD BE THE FATHER OF MOST OF THE GUYS HERE! :D

/me gives his 2cents

14. Muncher

Jan 2015 Administrator Strawberry Palace
    Edited 2 years ago by Muncher

Daddy? ._.
    Is that you? ._.

GL on app :D

15. madcatz

Jan 2015 Administrator Đ¯ussia

Good luck, Troll :) Do you wanna hunt with me for humans, dwarfs or maybe elfs?

16. badger

Jan 2015 Administrator badger's burrow

"..would rather play amazing and lose, than suck and win..."
    ---------------------------------------> F1 for trial just for this sentence

38 years of age are perfect, finally someone appears who is older than me :D
    (badger ----------> 33 yrs)
    We have quite some young members but also some of the elders, so your appilcation is appreciated by us.
    Searching the web for our clanpage shows dedication and an autonomous way of facing a problem and by this it is far from being disrespective or uncool.
    I am curious how your application will develop; good luck & lots of fun for this time!

17. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

mostly hunt evil bunnies madcatz...and those damn Canadians!! jk...

18. Troll

Jan 2015 Activated U.S.

btw, you guys are cool and nice, thx for the warm welcome...very cold under the Troll bridge

19. badger

Jan 2015 Administrator badger's burrow

If you show to be a good player you might enter the pro-league of AoX and earn some cash with matches - a possibility to get to an appartment which ins't under a bridge ;)

jk, no league like this exists around.

20. f0r3v3r

Jan 2015 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

badger no trolling -_-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!