king's Application [Denied]

Post a Reply
  1. 4 years ago

king

Context Activated

Hey Vector

Thanks
    I'm active on ts,I'm best on English from my class.

2. madcatz

Context Administrator Đ¯ussia

Maybe his app will need time extended. If he will be active enough and we are patient enough he will improve his English i hope. All in his hands.

I dont think that he is the same King that was in .45

3. Padfoot

Context |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Hmmmm

Well, I wasn't going to, but you accusing someone of being racist because they don't think your English is good enough leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

As for him being too young, we do have members younger than him. I was 14 when I was accepted. :), though she appears to be a bit inactive is 12/13 (I think).

But, a fair bit because of what you said about whopxer, I would unfortunately like to F2 this app (in 24 hours time).

I believe that will definitely close it. If you want to have a discussion with me on this fact, feel free to have a chat with me. If I were you I would be trying to find me on ts3 and opening up a private conversation with me on the forum explaining what you do.

I'm generally quite fair, but I can't really do anything for you unless you tell me what you were thinking. I personally don't believe what he did was racist at all. So... yeah, an explanation would be great.

Additionally, what the hell is "tocking"?

-Padfoot