king's Application [Denied]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

whopxer f2 no english, borderline too young, and skills don't look amazing in screenshots either.

You f2 people so fast.

No skill? Whopxer please note this is a fun clan. Skill isnt really important for a application.
    Age limit... i know why it is here but i'm 15 as well. If people get the oppertunity to prove that they are "good" they can join but if you dont give them that oppertunity they will never get into this.
    No english. Only point that is a good one but i repeat. If its good enough to understand us and we can understand him than i dont see the point of the f2.

Plz read and think

3. Deleted 3 years ago by LeaN
  4. LeaN

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member

Sorry subby but im with whop in this case

king Whopxer you are raciste???!

5. badger

Jan 2015 Administrator badger's burrow

Would like to know about that question as well, king; why do you think whopxer could be racist?

6. king

Jan 2015 Activated

He tocked
    "F2 no english"

7. keegs

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member / Administrator

i would kindly like to f2 too

8. Padfoot

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Well, I wasn't going to, but you accusing someone of being racist because they don't think your English is good enough leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

As for him being too young, we do have members younger than him. I was 14 when I was accepted. :), though she appears to be a bit inactive is 12/13 (I think).

But, a fair bit because of what you said about whopxer, I would unfortunately like to F2 this app (in 24 hours time).

I believe that will definitely close it. If you want to have a discussion with me on this fact, feel free to have a chat with me. If I were you I would be trying to find me on ts3 and opening up a private conversation with me on the forum explaining what you do.

I'm generally quite fair, but I can't really do anything for you unless you tell me what you were thinking. I personally don't believe what he did was racist at all. So... yeah, an explanation would be great.

Additionally, what the hell is "tocking"?

9. badger

Jan 2015 Administrator badger's burrow

Ty Paddy, I feel better now about not knowing what tocking means ;-)

A very fair offer from you, very nice.
    King, you should really consider to catch that opportunity.

10. madcatz

Jan 2015 Administrator Đ¯ussia

f0r3v3r If you want to become a member of Art of eXecution, you must meet the following requirements:
    - Be competent in the English Language

11. mash

Jan 2015 Administrator Germany

whopxer <3 best f2's ever

12. king

Jan 2015 Activated

Ok genial

13. king

Jan 2015 Activated
    Edited 3 years ago by king

I'm not thomas.

14. Marti

Jan 2015 Activated

king Just

I'm not thomas.

i'm not thomas either

15. LeaN

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member

So who is thomas if he is not tomas, and marti is not thomas, im thomas? hum nop, who is thomas?

16. whopxer

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member

Subby skill wasn't my main reason for F2 and that is why I listed it last. My biggest concern was his english. When I say borderline too young, I mean that some 15 year olds are mature and some 15 year olds are just on another level. 15 is about the age teenagers start too mature. Anything below 15 is generally an F2 from me.

17. mash

Jan 2015 Administrator Germany

He just wanted to tell us that he told us a name which isn't real! So why would he lie? O_o

18. Graziano

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member

19. Utah

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member

After the 2 minutes intro, i didnt even want to listen to the song.

20. Cho

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member Offline

UtahButI'mTaller After the 2 minutes intro, i didnt even want to listen to the song.

F2, not a tswift fan

21. Marti

Jan 2015 Activated

shouldve posted the goat version tho

or Sign Up to reply!