Mega Script

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

Hopefully it will be out in the first week of February, Would be out sooner but I am gonna be afk for about 4 days in there.

3. f0r3v3r

Jan 2015 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 7 years ago by f0r3v3r

Trionkali What do you think is missing? Let me know by the 23rd

Menu for browsing alternate masterservers

'O'

4. HoeHunter

Jan 2015 Activated The Hoe Hunting Zone

That is gonna be really hard forever!

Could you make it that when I click to ban someone it automatically claims admin for me and lets me choose a password? It takes a lot of time to go from claim admin to ban, and it would be awesome if it was all done instantly!

5. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

HoeHunter That is gonna be really hard forever!

Could you make it that when I click to ban someone it automatically claims admin for me and lets me choose a password? It takes a lot of time to go from claim admin to ban, and it would be awesome if it was all done instantly!

I'll try

6. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

f0r3v3r Menu for browsing alternate masterservers

'O'

M A S H ! ! !

I tried everything I could think of but nope.

7. f0r3v3r

Yeah there seems to be no way without modifying the source and menus in a few different places :/

8. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

f0r3v3r Yeah there seems to be no way without modifying the source and menus in a few different places :/

This is one of those places :| xD

9. I<3u

Jan 2015 Activated
    Edited 7 years ago by I<3u

Noticed also: I just scrolled down in disguise kit menu my nicks, and my nick changed. Without pressing the name.

E: It would be also nice if there were FaD servers and woop tyr servers in private server menu.

10. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

I know about the name chnage thing, that's why I state to not change in servers or it will kick you. xD , and FaD servers will be added in the next update.

11. f0r3v3r

I<3u E: It would be also nice if there were FaD servers and woop tyr servers in private server menu.

I have asked three FaD members to give me connect addresses to add and not a one has done so yet...

I had to edit and host mine myself to get AoX added - so if you don't want to bother giving the info, I am not going out of my way to try and figure them all out sorry....

12. I<3u

Jan 2015 Activated

f0r3v3r I have asked three FaD members to give me connect addresses to add and not a one has done so yet...

I had to edit and host mine myself to get AoX added - so if you don't want to bother giving the info, I am not going out of my way to try and figure them all out sorry....

Trionkali has made himself a menu, which contains FaD servers. I assumed that he knows what Im talking about :o. If you look to our site, you can find it by a little search. But let me help u: http://ac-fad.enjin.com/forum/m/23885905/viewthread/18223002-important-scripts-for-clan-fad/post/last#last

Idk havent heard about your requests O.o

13. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

I<3u Trionkali has made himself a menu, which contains FaD servers. I assumed that he knows what Im talking about :o. If you look to our site, you can find it by a little search. But let me help u: http://ac-fad.enjin.com/forum/m/23885905/viewthread/18223002-important-scripts-for-clan-fad/post/last#last

Idk havent heard about your requests O.o

I had to updae from AoX's list and pasted over FaD so it will go in next one.

14. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated
    Edited 7 years ago by Trionkali

And Forever, Here's this code for the main Private Server List. :D

menuitemvar [concatword (cl 0) "FaD " (loc "World" )] [showmenu "FaD"]
    newmenu "FaD"
    menuitemvar [concatword (cl 9) " FaD " (cl 4) "Match I"] [menuconnect ny.fad-ac.com 8888 match]
    menuitemvar [concatword (cl 9) " FaD " (cl 4) "Match II "] [menuconnect fl.fad-ac.com 8888 match]
    menuitemvar [concatword (cl 9) " FaD " (cl 4) "Match III"] [menuconnect nl.fad-ac.com 8888 match]
    menuitem [] -1
    menuitem "Back" [closemenu "FaD"]
  15. f0r3v3r

Thank you Trionkali

I will continue to update @ http://ny.aox-ac.net/menu_script.cfg

16. Pikachu

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member Pikachuland, Hoenn

wheres the centaurus server under da public servers?

17. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated
    Edited 7 years ago by Trionkali

Pikachu wheres the centaurus server under da public servers?

:o You guys literally have 45 - 50 servers!, I'm not gonna sit there and recreate Mash's list in cube form. It's to long. :o
    you give me a list with servers you want added like the example below I will put it in. :D Otherwise I simply don't wanna sit and add that many servers, I think it would make the list to long. But if anyone wants servers added. The next update is gonna be first week of February so post the code by then. :D

menuitemvar [concatword (cl 1) "NAME " (cl 5) "LOC"] [menuconnect CONNECT PORT MODE]

EX : menuitemvar [concatword (cl 1) ".45 Match 2 " (cl 5) "NY"] [menuconnect 45-clan.de 2222 match]

18. Keettu

Jan 2015 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

You told me about this beast while I was offline trionkali, and I have got to say this is one of the biggest scripting projects I have seen for ac! Please keep up the good work man!

19. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

L O O K W H O 'S B A C K ! ! ! :D Hai Keettu!

Thanks man :D

20. f0r3v3r

Trionkali M A S H ! ! !

I tried everything I could think of but nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isU1jFkDbas
    http://ny.aox-ac.net/menu_diff.txt

21. Trionkali

Jan 2015 Activated

O>M>G!!!!!!!!!
    Now where do I put it?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!