Hawk's Application [Denied]

1. 3 years ago

Nickname: .Hawk^, enar (Ruan)
    Nationality: Brasil
    Current Time Zone: -1
    Favorite modes: CTF,DM
    Favorite weapons: smg,sniper
    Previous Clan: |uRs| and +BRA+
    I've played AssaultCube for 4 years (mais o menos, parei por 1 ano e 6 meses em 2012)
    What kind of interests do you hope to pursue with the clan? Good, I like the Clan because AOX is a serious clan, always played among friends .. is an active clan matchs, inters, is quite active players etc .. for training, a great clan in my view. I think I'll fit me and achieve more each day have a better experience;). Sorry if I leave something wrong, to using Google Translate haha.
    Would you consider yourself a Competitive player, or a Casual player?I'm not very competitive, most also do not play just for fun.
    Do you have any coding or development experience? No.
    Do you have any experience in mapping or game modification?no, i only play.

Apelido: .Hawk ^, ENAR (Ruan)
    Nacionalidade: Brasil
    Fuso Horário atual: -1
    Modos favoritos: CTF, DM
    Armas favoritas: smg, franco-atirador
    Clã Anterior: | Urs | e + BRA +
    Eu joguei AssaultCube por 4 anos (Mais o menos, Parei POR 1 ano e 6 Meses EM 2012)
    Que tipo de interesses que você espera para prosseguir com o clã? Bom, eu gosto do clã porque AOX é um clã sério, sempre jogado entre amigos .. é um clã ativo matchs, intermediários, é bastante jogadores ativos etc .. para treinamento, um grande clã, na minha opinião. Acho que vou me encaixar e conseguir mais a cada dia ter uma experiência melhor;). Desculpe se eu deixar algo de errado, para usando o Google Translate haha.
    Você se considera um jogador competitivo, ou um jogador ocasional? Eu não sou muito competitivo, a maioria também não jogam apenas por diversão.
    Você tem alguma experiência de codificação ou desenvolvimento? Não.
    Você tem alguma experiência em mapeamento modificação ou jogo? Não, eu só jogar.

2. Graziano

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member

Nice to see you made it to our forums :)
    F1 for trial, i know him for a long time, sadly xD
    He's a kinda active player friendly and competitive.
    Further you just downloaded ts3 what is good, gl on your app mate!
    (peitos ftw)

3. Ty graztits (.)(.)

4. LeaN

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member

Ola tudo bem? bemvindo :D
    boa sorte! entra do aox Ts3 pr fazer inter :D aox-ac.net

5. Infinity

Nov 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|
    Edited 3 years ago by Infinity

Yeah man he is very polite and good sniper :D
    Can you learn a bit more of english during your app pls? It would be awesome
    I saw you and your ratio is good ^^ maybe could cover the teammates to score :)

6. madcatz

Nov 2014 Administrator Яussia

Oi! Andwelcome :)

7. badger

Nov 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

O_o
    ...google...translator? Seriously?
    Sorry, that wa srude; first thing should be
    Welcome at our forum!
    So: Welcome at our forum ;)

I wish you good luck with your application and since Graziano and Infinity are talking good about you I may be fine with giving a F1 for trial. BUT I have to say it straight forward in the beginning: If the ability of talking english does not improve enough to f*** google translator I will definately F2 on membership.
    We are an international clan and eversince a good ability of talking english was an important thing for every applicant, so it is nothing personal, Hawk.
    I wish you good luck with this app.

8. Keettu

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Hello Hawk and welcome to our little slice of heaven! I wish you good luck with your app and hope to see you around.

Just a few tips that will help your app speed along:

1) Actively visit and hang out with us via TeamSpeak 3 @ aox-ac.net

2) Regularly post screenshots of games you play with us, and any inters you play (IF you do, this will help give you kudos/respect from players like whopxer)

3)Please try to improve your English skills. Google translate honestly sucks and I would love to see a day you do not have to rely on it. :) If you can do this, it will be a HUGE step in the right direction, and will also give you some very serious points in the respect department.
  9. LeaN

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member
    Edited 3 years ago by LeaN

im sure that we can help him with english problem, well my english sucks but when i strated in ac i couldnt say anything 5 years ago.

I offer me to help him. becouse i can speak portuguese too

-

Good skill:
    -image-

10. -Subjective

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

GL with your app!

11. Badger, thanks .. Dude can not guarantee that I will speak English fluently .. But I can assure you that in the meantime the App .. I'm learning bastente is kinda tricky because I have no time to study wave: s already Thank you; )

12. Deleted 3 years ago by Hawk
  13. Lean, .. I thank and accept their help and graziano .. you are my only means of communication at the ac .. haha bro ty

14. Well, here's a screen .. No .. just pulled out of malice was training that I played with my friend lean. Thanks in advance to all.

Bom, aqui vai um screen.. Não tirei por maldade.. apenas foi um treinamento que joguei com meu amigo LeaN. Desde já obrigado a todos.

Attachments

15. LeaN

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member
    Edited 3 years ago by LeaN

Were we playing srly? lel anyway GG try fix your lag pls

16. 1v1 U|Cla .. its nice game ;)

Attachments

17. madcatz

Nov 2014 Administrator Яussia

ggs i need to have a 1v1 against you Hawk :)

18. Hey Guys, 1v1 against FD * Gazda, great game, and I'm more me every day perfecting and improving ..;)

Attachments

19. and more screenhots I have .. :)

20. Cho

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

madcatz ggs i need to have a 1v1 against you Hawk :)

looks like you already have

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!