1. 3 years ago

Basic Enlistment Information
    Nickname: |SG|SniperGod
    Nationality: South Korea
    Current Time Zone: 05:09pm(gmt)

Tactical Details
    Favorite modes: tosok
    Favorite weapons: sniper
    Previous Clan: was in |FaD? but they didn't get me off my trial although i posted a few pics to prove that i'm active.
    I've played AssaultCube for about: a year I guess :)

Behavioral Analysis
    What kind of interests do you hope to pursue with the clan? would like to participate in clan matches if I can.
    Would you consider yourself a Competitive player, or a Casual player? I can be really competitive
    Do you have any coding or development experience? nope, sorry
    Do you have any experience in mapping or game modification? none at all :o

2. whopxer

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member

Welcome mate, if you could download Teamspeak 3, that would be great. Our channel is aox-ac.net and that is where you will find us all. I have seen you around sort of and your sniper is fairly good but that is only in pubs. Do you have a mic ? It is fine if you don't but communicating with us will definitely help your application. Hope to see you ingame

3. madcatz

Nov 2014 Administrator Đ¯ussia

You can get in if you are active and follow the code of honour. Welcome&Good luck!

4. badger

Nov 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Hello Sniper God - good luck :)

5. keegs

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member / Administrator

HOLY SHIT BALLS F1 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SG U DA MAN ILY

6. badger

Nov 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

O_o
    seems like the rabies has reached New Zealand by infected rats, cats & dogs from the old world and spread to finally infect our little kiwi as well - damn...
    http://youtu.be/g0G9vDKcdLg

7. Infinity

Nov 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

Wellcome man and like said maddy, be active and follow the rules :)

8. Keettu

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)
    Edited 3 years ago by Keettu

Welcome matey, as previously stated by whop, get teamspeak 3 and come over to our TS3 server (aox-ac.net). This is one of the best ways for us to get to know you (since we can ask all the personal questions we need to quickly), and it'll help you for the activity-ness. I am looking forward to getting to know you, and hopefully playing some games with you!

Good luck on your app mate! ~ Foxy

9. HoeHunter

Nov 2014 Activated The Hoe Hunting Zone

To actually get in a clan you need more than a few screenshots. We never really saw you in game or on TeamSpeak so that is what happened there. Good luck with your app!

10. Cho

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

I've seen him in pub, he truly is...a Sniper God.
    GL on your App, See you in TS3

11. Deleted 3 years ago by |SG|SniperGod
  12. thanks guys I will download teamspeak thing when I get an access to a computer. so what should I do other than that? :)

13. Pikachu

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Pikachuland, Hoenn

Good luck on your app! I won't vote until I see some screenshots and you can prove you are worthy :P

14. LeaN

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member

i saw him in pubs, very active player, GL!

15. I'm very active player haha xD okay I will prove you that I'm worthy enought to get your tail off to use as a light haha ;)

16. keegs

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member / Administrator

try play inters (with better players) and ss those games, people will take you more seriously. also any games (incl pubs) you play with or against AoX members, post some ss of those too

17. hey keegs haha finally meeting you here okay ill play inters from now on

18. Padfoot

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

I've seen him in pubs a fair bit. He's a damn good player.

F1 for trial from me here.

19. Infinity

Nov 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

Screenshots please :D I have intrigue of what Padfoot said :P

20. okay I just played on my laptop(which is not usual for me, so please understand my ratio)
    I will post every games I joined in.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!