What games do we play?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Kitten

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member

*cough* Muncher *cough*

3. Kitten

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member

Btw, I just successfully made a g-mod server (it's not that hard) so if you want to g-mod with me and/or keettu if we're available I can host it. My other friend also has a working minecraft server (and I can make one if I want to)...so yeah.

4. PoPCorN

Dec 2014 |AoX| Senior Member Bottom of sea which is ATLANTIC

CSGO
    Assault Cube
    Dota 2

5. Muncher

Dec 2014 Administrator Strawberry Palace

We could share library keettu i don't mind :3

6. Keettu

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Yay! :D

7. Keettu

Edited 3 years ago by Keettu

Just picked this up today (with muncher, Trionkali, popcorn). Unturned (early access, free to play)!

-image-

8. Kitten

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member

This game is amazingly hilarious and fun. Its like g-mod with zombies...kinda.

9. badger

Dec 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Alright then... let's get it started.

PC:

• AC
    • SCP 087b
    • Slenderman (and following games like "Slender's elementary" etc.)
    • American McGee's Alice (yeah, the old one)
    • AvP (yeah, the OLD one xD )

PS2/3:

• Legacy of Kain (series with Bloodomen & Soulreaver) (all PS2)
    • Metal Gear Solid (series on PS2 and 3)
    • Skyrim (still to thrilled by that game to really start Oblivion yet...)
    • Champions of Norrath & Champions: Return to arms (both PS2, awesome games, best Hack&Slay imho ever)
    • Assasin's Creed
    • Lord of the Rings: War in the North (hrhrhrhr... almost as good as Champions... ^^ )
    • Mortal Kombat (since first part, still got it for the SNES)
    • Devil May Cry DmC (liked the old parts, loved that one)
    • Dead Nation (to be honest, that was the mainreason for me to switch to PS3 O_o)
    • Silent Hill (PS1, PS2) and sometimes Resident Evil (liked Resident evil: Operation Raccoon City a lot, but why the F**!!!!!'s sake didn't they give it a local coop?!?!?!?!?!?!? >:( )

Played several other stuff (does anyone remember "Perfect Dark" and "Conker's Bad Furday" on N64? Awesome games and had so many hours of pure fun with them xD), but those are the games I can often return to.

10. Infinity

Dec 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

Wow badger, I like your likes in games :D
    Where can I buy/download Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms???? That was my favorite game but it broke

11. badger

:D Cool thing, dude!!!
    Well, I thinnk it is easiest to find in a specialized shop like "Game stop" or something like it which deals with old games as well; otherwise ebay or amazon.
    Also on fela markets is it often to find (can't understand that, would never sell it O_o)
    btw, I prefer Return to Arms as well; first one was good, Return to Arms was epic!!!

12. Infinity

Yeah, thanks ^^ Also it was Awesome but there are LOTS of gameplay and it is a very long game :)

13. badger

Edited 3 years ago by badger

Especially if you try to solve all the special levels and earn that (forgot the name) mastersword of Rallos

Man... this dragon looks so harmless, but hey, it was a very tricky bossfight!!!
    -image-

Edit: And gl in finding it, I am sure you will succeed on your quest to return to arms, noble warrior!

14. Infinity

Edited 3 years ago by Infinity

thanks... the mastersword was named in spanish: espada de la piedra or sth like this :)
    I liked the Giant troll in one island

15. badger

Haha, those "Boon, Prune and Droone"-trolls? Or that smasher or whatver-was-his-name on the half-secret tomb-island (where you were able to go after helping the dwarfs by defeating the seemonsters)?
    Anyhow, all of them were great fun to struggle with ^^

16. xRev

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member
    Edited 3 years ago by xRev

Steam: Sk1llAura

Games:

• TF2
    • Rust
    • BlackLight Retribution
    • Destiny(Xbox 360)
    • Halo 4(Xbox 360)

Just in case you were wondering, that's what I've been doing.

17. Infinity

badger Haha, those "Boon, Prune and Droone"-trolls? Or that smasher or whatver-was-his-name on the half-secret tomb-island (where you were able to go after helping the dwarfs by defeating the seemonsters)?
    Anyhow, all of them were great fun to struggle with ^^

nah I liked all of it xD but I refer the smasher in the half-secret-tomb-island ^^

18. Keettu

xRev Steam: Sk1llAura

Games:

• TF2
    • Rust
    • BlackLight Retribution
    • Destiny(Xbox 360)
    • Halo 4(Xbox 360)

Just in case you were wondering, that's what I've been doing.

Long time no see mutha fucka!

19. -Subjective

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

First welcome back xRev:)

Second badgie i saw you play lotr and maybe you know there is a pretty now one!
    Shadows fo Mordor
    The game is aAbeast with brutal executions and shit really recommanded and is better than assasins creed!

20. badger

Edited 3 years ago by badger

Yeah Subbiek,
    I have followed vids about shadow of mordor since quite a while and it seems god, BUT:
    NO local (or even online I guess) multiplayermode!!!! That really, really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaally weekens this kind of games. Honestly, i want to play it, but still I prefer to all that good one-player-medieval-kill-all-with-your-sword-and-bow-games these great games from the same genre whiche offer me a two (or even more) localmulitiplayermode (except from diablo III - damn was I pissed by it :( I mean seriously... If I am playing a wizard and run straight into a hord of approximatly 20 enemies and SURVIVE it.... the friggin' game is to easy :D
    Also Champions had the very, very perfected point of weapon- and magicusage that even the sorcerer himself only had a limited amount of mana (well, ofc it was more than others and ofc it was infinite more than the unmagic barbarian) and, when he was out of it, had to defend himself by using his stick/wand/sword (sword was advanced as a warsorcerer) instead of diablo-III-ish "I do not have any mana left but i still can do my magicshot" crap...
    champions o Norrath rule, infinity understood it xD
    Man, Id' love to have you here and start a local coop with you right here, right now!!!
    Which race would you choose?
    I am kind of darkelf /woodelf addicted in that game, if not I'd choose the iksar lizard shaman :D

p.s.: still shadow of mordor is interesting...
    p.p.s: But war in the north had local coop and rocked simply for this reason xD

21. -Subjective

Dec 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

badger Yeah Subbiek,
    I have followed vids about shadow of mordor since quite a while and it seems god, BUT:
    NO local (or even online I guess) multiplayermode!!!! That really, really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaally weekens this kind of games. Honestly, i want to play it, but still I prefer to all that good one-player-medieval-kill-all-with-your-sword-and-bow-games these great games from the same genre whiche offer me a two (or even more) localmulitiplayermode (except from diablo III - damn was I pissed by it :( I mean seriously... If I am playing a wizard and run straight into a hord of approximatly 20 enemies and SURVIVE it.... the friggin' game is to easy :D
    Also Champions had the very, very perfected point of weapon- and magicusage that even the sorcerer himself only had a limited amount of mana (well, ofc it was more than others and ofc it was infinite more than the unmagic barbarian) and, when he was out of it, had to defend himself by using his stick/wand/sword (sword was advanced as a warsorcerer) instead of diablo-III-ish "I do not have any mana left but i still can do my magicshot" crap...
    champions o Norrath rule, infinity understood it xD
    Man, Id' love to have you here and start a local coop with you right here, right now!!!
    Which race would you choose?
    I am kind of darkelf /woodelf addicted in that game, if not I'd choose the iksar lizard shaman :D

p.s.: still shadow of mordor is interesting...
    p.p.s: But war in the north had local coop and rocked simply for this reason xD

I've played the game and finished all missions and it was definitly worth my money!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!