Oct 2014 Activated The Hoe Hunting Zone

Cho Looking back at the sunset game dyH vs Ax, Grazy found cheats :P

oooohh shhhittt

3. whopxer

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member

Some inters with the boyz

4. madcatz

Oct 2014 Administrator Яussia

You have impressive experience in AC and your application is written perfectly. According to screenshots you are competetive enough and had great matches. Even on of our noob times clan matches :D we are still noobs though, but we keep improving :) i even bought a mousp(b)ad and f0r3v3r has his brand-new mouse. Maybe you can help in redesigning our web-site if you wish too.

-image-

You have my F1 for trial and I wish you good luck with your AC journey within AoX family ;)

5. whopxer

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member

Thank you, your clan has much improved since 6 months ago. AoX also has a good family vibe. As for the website, the forums are already awesome but id be willing to help in any manner such as keeping it up to date and stuff

6. whopxer

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member

Had a few inters today. I have been messing with my mouses dpi settings and sensitivity so please excuse my temporary noob aim.

7. Infinity

Oct 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

Nice :) You seem really good

8. whopxer

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member

Some more games, AoX games was just for funzy

9. HoeHunter

90-17 nice fragging!

10. -Subjective

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Teamwork sucks :( srr to say, but it really does!

I will give you the tips later today !!!

11. HoeHunter

Subby at least you are honest lol

12. whopxer

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member
    Edited 3 years ago by whopxer

I don't understand how you can say that, we lost gothic and that map really takes no teamwork. Gothic is all about fragging and who has RVSF. On desert3, I would slip passed the enemy and you would get mad because I am not defending but I ended up getting 2 flags out of doing that. Sometimes it is better to slip passed the enemy, especially in certain situations. It gives you more time to spawn and then we have a fighting chance if i have their flag and they have ours. I am all ears on any tips or suggestions you have.

13. HoeHunter

It is always best to play as a team. It may not be what you personally think is the best thing to do, but being a good teammate is more important than frags IMHO

14. -Subjective

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

whopxer I don't understand how you can say that, we lost gothic and that map really takes no teamwork. Gothic is all about fragging and who has RVSF. On desert3, I would slip passed the enemy and you would get mad because I am not defending but I ended up getting 2 flags out of doing that. Sometimes it is better to slip passed the enemy, especially in certain situations. It gives you more time to spawn and then we have a fighting chance if i have their flag and they have ours. I am all ears on any tips or suggestions you have.

Like is said in ts we lost ALL flags from left because youwasnt defending. Me and grazy always lost on gothic becuase we weren't woeking together! Push together and defend together! You push alone and there is no defence :(

Your fragging skills are cool though :)

So the lessen of today is: the best attack is defence

:D

15. Flint

Oct 2014 somewhere near the rainbow?

Holy shit. I remember the tag dyH|nighap, it's been awhile though.

Your competitive team is starting to look hella scary boys.

Looking forward to some matches with you bro :)

P.S. Go easy Subby.

16. mash

Oct 2014 Administrator Germany

F1

17. madcatz

Oct 2014 Administrator Яussia

-Subjective So the lessen of today is: the best attack is defence

best attack is a position control: hp, boxes, camp places

-Subjective Teamwork sucks :(

you cant rely on teamwork in a random inter match. teamwork is gained in hundreds of matches played together

that was nice games - with nice tie in the end :) so 2-2 and we are equal :) ggs
    *cant stop thinking about how deadly whopxer will be when he will get his mouse with dpi and sensetivity*

18. whopxer

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member

Thanks all. Yes madcatz i understand how to use hp and box camping. When you are losing, I make risky moves to try to get more flags and sometimes it pays off. That is why he was getting mad at me because I would slip past my guy and grab the flag and make them deal with my guy. Yes teamwork is made after playing with someone in a lot of matches and that is the first time I have ever played on Subjectives team, let alone the second time I have ever played with him I think. Thanks, I hope I can improve even more and I will do my best at it.

19. badger

Oct 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

I can only say that Subjective imho is great on teamwork.
    We have good players around and the more we practice teamwork the better it will get.

20. keegs

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member / Administrator

if whop gets back to his prime - as he just rejoined - him and grazy should kill everyone else in inters :)))))))))

21. issem

Oct 2014 |AoX| Member

im da beast here.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!