Hey! player "wesen"

1. 4 years ago

Infinity

Sep 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|
    Edited 4 years ago by Infinity

I played in AoX gema server because I could not play in other maps (1200 ping), and I put other nick because of the lagg, people doesnt like it so much... now, wesen were trolling in 4 games consecutives... he was admin in other gema servers time ago I think that I know him for that, and in AoX gema server says that he was banned but he could enter again... Is he whitelisted?

If you meet him, I think that yes, I could upload 2 demos, only if you know him

2. Cho

Sep 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

He could enter again because the server's gema autoban is broken. If autobanned, just reconnect twice. Wesen is a cool guy, don't worry about him too much.

3. Infinity

Sep 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

Hmm ok, I knew he was good, but I was surprissed of that :(

4. HoeHunter

Sep 2014 Activated The Hoe Hunting Zone
    Edited 4 years ago by HoeHunter

Yeah my autoban script broke :P but wesen is a well known GEMA player. He shouldn't give you any trouble

5. Yes, Wesen is a good player in gemas but i am tired of being killed by him in gemas...(last time an hour ago twice killed by him). I don't know if is really him, or some other trolling with his nick...the one who use to kill in gemas in theory is connected from Germany, but my body shakes when i read his name....

6. -Subjective

Sep 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Loop_one Yes, Wesen is a good player in gemas but i am tired of being killed by him in gemas...(last time an hour ago twice killed by him). I don't know if is really him, or some other trolling with his nick...the one who use to kill in gemas in theory is connected from Germany, but my body shakes when i read his name....

There are fakse wesens, next time this happens take ip with whois AND get the demo and post it here, wirt admin some1 can get full ip from demo!

7. Yes, he's the real wesen. Today he was angry with me because I didn't ban a cheater when he told me to, but I waited to see what kind of hack was he using, and he scored best time, so wesen was mad and started killing. Sorry Loop, I was there when he killed you and I didn't do anything, but I was confused about wesen's attitude, he has always been a nice and respectful player. I don't know why is he acting like this now...

8. Ok, don't worry, but so many times i get killed...and i feel frustrated.

9. HoeHunter

Edited 4 years ago by HoeHunter

Wesen gemakilling? That seems totally out of character for him. Usually he is a nice guy and a respectable player. He is whitelisted so it is definitely him. I will talk to him if I see him.
    Pizza: do you remember what map and server it was? I can have the record removed

10. Pikachu

Sep 2014 |AoX| Member Pikachuland, Hoenn

The real wesen is from Germany. i have a GeoIP script that identifies the country from which the player connects from. I ban 'wesen' if the IP address is not from Germany.

11. HoeHunter

wesen is whitelisted on AoX man. no need for geoip

12. If you can remove records that would be great, thx. It was on gema universe, maps gema_multi and foxy-grim_gema.

or Sign Up to reply!