Why I was banned/blacklisted

1. 4 years ago

hello,
    Why I was banned/blacklisted from the servers |AoX|?
    my user is Dolipran AC.

Thank you for help.

2. Hi!

It happens the same to me...and don't know why.

3. HoeHunter

Sep 2014 Activated The Hoe Hunting Zone

a few reasons this might happen

1. you got caught in a range ban.
    2. you cheated in game
    3. you teamkilled excessively
    4. other abusive behavior
  4. If i've done something not allowed, in first place I apologize.

What is a range ban?

I don't use to teamkill...(in fact i try to kick them) and I don't know how to cheat...

In order to be another reason, could someone explain to me please?

Thanks!

5. HoeHunter

a range ban is when the admins ban a range of IP's that they do not want to access the servers for a variety of reasons. If this is the case you can ask |AoX|for3v3r^ if you are caught in a range ban and give him your IP address. If you use a VPN/Proxy server it might be banned as well.

6. Ok thanks!!!

Just one question...my IP in AC, is the IP of my computer right? (sorry, but i am a musician, not good as well with computers...)

Thanks!

7. badger

Sep 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Hey Loop,
    I totally understand what you mean - greetings from another musician ;)

8. Thanks Badger!

Good to see i'm not alone hehe

9. HoeHunter

Yeah if you just Google search "What is my ip" it should tell you. Anything that uses Internet (Web browser, AssaultCube etc.) will all use the same ip! Hope this helps!

10. Hey!

i've sent an pm to f0r3v3r and is on it, now i know how to get the ip hehehe

Thanks!!!!

11. HoeHunter

no problem man. glad I could help!

12. f0r3v3r

Sep 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

Well....
    I am awaiting a reply from Loop_One in PM....

As for "bleusky" - there was a player blacklisted back in July for excessive teamkilling over an extended period of time...
    Dolipran was reported by an admin for vote abuse... While the abuse issues were things like using 'idiots' or 'stupide' as a vote reason, the disturbing thing is that he was using the ban vote privilege for things that should have just been a kick - and only once did he ever call to kick rather than ban...
    Then there is the problem of obsessively loading camper maps in the middle of ongoing games...
    For some, this is a notable distraction, and disrespect to existing games. The fact is, Dolipran is one of the worst offenders, calling the same vote 2 and 3 times in the middle of existing games. Dolipran has voted camper maps 995 times since March - not counting other maps...
    And...

bleusky
    ...your mapvote/vote abuse has gone on long enough...

Your entire block was added to the blacklist recently due to the fact that it is highly dynamic, and that you take advantage of it...
    Which is another case - Ban Evasion - yeah, big deal - you got a new ip, you came back - no problems right?
    Well.. The players in the server want a ban to mean something when they have a problem...
    So here we are...
    If you feel you can make some merit in a cohesive discussion here to change my action, I would be willing to listen...
    For the time being I have no solid way to know that these behaviours will stop if I allow you to connect again...
    So the blacklist remains in place...

13. I've already sent you an PM f0r3v3r with the ip, hope is right

14. f0r3v3r

Yeah... But this doesn't help:

Sep 12 18:39:37 [83.61.193.212] Loop logged in (default), AC: 1202|c24
    Sep 12 19:25:21 [83.61.193.212] ARGENTINA logged in (default), AC: 1202|c24
    Sep 12 19:25:59 [83.61.193.212] ARGENTINA logged in (default), AC: 1202|c24
    Sep 12 19:26:50 [83.61.193.212] ARGENTINA logged in (default), AC: 1202|c24
    Sep 12 19:29:52 [83.61.193.212] ARGENTINA logged in (default), AC: 1202|c24

Please elaborate on the above information...

15. Yes, i admit my fault. Since the world cup of football ARGENTINA started to tk me and ban me cause i am spanish and spain in the world cup lost the first matches. Everytime he sees me he trolls me, so i decided to log with his name and find him to "revenge" or troll him... Well, something stupid.

Anyway i asume the responsability, and if you think i am really ARGENTINA...well, i think i will be baned in AOX, cause i would ban him too, as well as other players who troll me in gemas or ban in DM with no reason. By the way other nicks i use to use (as i told you by pm) not to be recognise by those people are: Hodei, Lemon and mostly known as Loop. If you can get in contact with Ana (who use to be in .45 and now is admin i think) she will tell you i am not ARGENTINA, but as i said, i will asume the responsability.

Thanks for your time!

16. f0r3v3r

Ok - no - this is a misunderstanding for sure - Wrong name at the wrong time xD

I thought it was curious that he had accessed a Spanish range....

I will lift your ban Loop!

17. Thanks f0r3v3r!!!!

And i promise not to troll when somebody bothers to me. Anyway i know now this web so i can tell you if someone is not fair playing...by the way there is a guy known as Raver...i just get into a gema map 10 mins a go and he just killed me...he use to, one day we had a discussion and since then...he hates me, that's why i have to change to another nicknames...don't know why cause i'm a normal player, sometimes good, some others bad.

Than you one more time!

18. hey, sorry for my englishe (french)
    I admit itand i m sorry ,but for teamkiller it's accedant or ligitim defense (attempting to kill me) .....
    there is an player on the enemy team when I kill him,he call a vote to ban me and i call a vot to ban for raison stupid or idiots
    stupid or idiots=lack of judgment
    now what can i do to comeback ? and can i write in french or not

thank you

19. f0r3v3r

Ok - if you are willing to change - Then I ask the following things:

1. Do not ever intentionally teamkill
    2. Do not vote new maps in the middle of existing games
    3. Do not insult, troll, or verbally abuse other players
    4. Try to kick, rather than ban first, and use clear kick/ban reasons

If you can agree to follow these behaviours, I believe everyone deserves a second chance...

20. hey,
    yes I agree.
    thank you

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!