vector admin appliaction

1. 4 years ago

HI
    I know some of you. I guess some of you know me from forums , irc, teamtalk and if you unlucky Ac. I am not the best player in Ac thats for sure.

I wish to ask if I can have an admin password for your servers

This is not so that I can brag about that I have admin. Its that again tonight there was disruption by one player called Argentina on your ctf server.
    .45 todes was there and he was in same position that we had to sit back and watch this idiot spoil everyones games with teamkills, flagkills and constantly asking for players to be kicked.

Its a shame really as most of the players at the time are established players and this idiot wa virtually emptying the server because of his antics.
    Anyway I understand if you say no, I would not take it as an insult as you probs have procedures that you follow.
    But as I have said I do not want the password for self esteem, but to help maintain credibility to the players who log on to your servers to play.

Thanks Vector

2. f0r3v3r

Aug 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

I will vouch for this admin application...
    For once somebody asked who I would be happy to give it to - And you even came to our forum to ask - F1 from me

And definitely F2 for ARGENTINA!

vector - Look for a PM from me here at this forum shortly...

3. Music

Aug 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

Is it too late to F1?

4. Thank you . I will not let you down and I will not abuse the trust you have given me..

5. Infinity

Aug 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

Yeah, I think that ARGENTINA should be blacklisted, he has molested and get me angry :( for 1 month more or less. I think that Server should be administrated allways jaja

6. What really annoys me about Argentina is that he is a tidy player and yet... he goes down the road of spoiling everyone's game.
    I have tried asking him why, but he is wary of me as I have already booted him from .45 servers previously.
    But the truth is I would prefer to reason with him rather than kick him each time.

Does he belong to a clan or something. If so perhaps we could use that as a medium to confur.
    Idk

7. -Subjective

Aug 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

vector What really annoys me about Argentina is that he is a tidy player and yet... he goes down the road of spoiling everyone's game.
    I have tried asking him why, but he is wary of me as I have already booted him from .45 servers previously.
    But the truth is I would prefer to reason with him rather than kick him each time.

Does he belong to a clan or something. If so perhaps we could use that as a medium to confur.
    Idk

He was random killing me (also flagkilling) on ladder server.

8. I think I will have a word with Medusa and see if she can share any info..

Haha is this a crusade or what ?

9. Music

\|/Infinity\|/ Yeah, I think that ARGENTINA should be blacklisted, he has molested and get me angry :( for 1 month more or less. I think that Server should be administrated allways jaja

Molestar==to bother

btw....

10. Pikachu

Aug 2014 |AoX| Member Pikachuland, Hoenn

F1!

I just automatically ban ARGENTINA when I see him, even if he isn't bothering anyone at that second.

11. f0r3v3r

I usually don't ban him immediately... I find he usually has a fascinating rant to share if you let him rage...
    At least it is usually worth a laugh or two before someone else calls a ban on him...

12. Infinity

Aug 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|

but just after ARGENTINA vote to ban someone, teamkill or insult, he gets out of the server ^^

13. HoeHunter

Aug 2014 Activated The Hoe Hunting Zone

\|/Infinity\|/ but just after ARGENTINA vote to ban someone, teamkill or insult, he gets out of the server ^^

He usually reconnects shortly after to evade the vote abuse thing in the server

14. -Subjective

Aug 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Yes,he plays on the BoB ladder server and no1 wasSthere with admin :(

15. It seems our Mr Argentina goes through a VPN and has mutiple IP addresses.

So I guess we are talking about someone with a bit more savvy than a kid that has gone wild on AC.

I

16. Music

-Subjective Yes,he plays on the BoB ladder server and no1 wasSthere with admin :(

If you need an admin, please come to BoB TS3. If I'm there, I will go deal with any problems you may have.

17. f0r3v3r

I was thinking he had to be using some kind of service also...
    But almost every ip he logs in with originates from a very dynamic Argentinian ISP... :/

18. Which probably suggests he works for (or has access to a network free). Methinks he is low level IT tech and is using their resources during free periods.
    They don't call me inspector vector for nothing haha.

19. HI
    I would like to add that .. If at anytime any of you feel I have acted wrongly in a kick or something then fair play.
    I only do what I think is right at the time.. If I play a game and someone is lagging I give them messages to fix. If no reply or ping fix then I tend to kick. Reason being that it spoils other players game time.

I only ban a player for two reasons.. (And that is after a few verbal requests from myself)
    1 spamming that is bullying or not really suitable.
    2. Constant team killing..

These are the rules I live by in AC and so as I say if they are not correct to your principals remind me.

20. Pikachu

Sep 2014 |AoX| Member Pikachuland, Hoenn

and cheating

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!