Infinity's Application [Accepted]

1. 4 years ago

Infinity

Aug 2014 |AoX| Trial Member somewhere in the |Infinity|
    Edited 4 years ago by mash

Hello!! I am Infinity, but before I posted to apply like Galaxy, and I want to re-app :D ----> http://aox-ac.net/forum/97-galaxy-s-application-accepted/0#p622

I cant use teamspeak because i dont leave alone and I dont have any micro :(

Basic Enlistment Information
    Nickname: Infinity
    Nationality: Spain
    Current Time Zone: (UTC+1)

Tactical Details
    Favorite modes: CTF, TDM
    Favorite weapons: AR
    Previous Clan: |AoX?, DES| (only applied a year ago, but I have left), ED and others like =SK8= or others
    I've played AssaultCube for about: 3 years but a bit each day

Behavioral Analysis
    Would you be willing to participate in Training Matches, Clan Matches, Inters, or Tournaments? Of course, if I can, I want!! :D ;)

2. Deleted 4 years ago by mash
  3. madcatz

Aug 2014 Administrator Яussia

hola and F1 for trial :)

4. -Subjective

Aug 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Heyaa,

Aweome to see you here man,

F1 for trail, and like Mash said please visit our teamspeak!

5. Infinity

Edited 4 years ago by Infinity

Hello another time! :D In my old apply there are some screenshots ^^, but I will put other screenshots and a demo :)

In ac_shine, It is a mistake xD. My brother played since start of the game to minute 8 and then I played :D

The nick used was "hels" (my brother), I had forgotten to change my nick only I changed it at the end more or less, but It is the same ^^. I am hels since minute 8 xD

You can look at the demo at minute 8 that I played to the end of the game :D

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qmbybn9c2in0t9u/20140826_1922_89.107.19.228_ac_shine_15min_CTF.dmo

6. madcatz

Pretty clear explanation :) Thought that it is inters. Anyway keep fragging and flagging :) Come to teamspeak and feel free to ask anything.

7. f0r3v3r

Aug 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

Well... If you are Galaxy you really don't need to reapply...
    But we must know - if you have been around a little bit each day this whole time, why didn't you let us know sooner?
    And why disappear right after you passed your trial?

Really curious more than anything...

(Though I am not sure if the nickname thing is my stick, also, though I see no numbers, note that I go by <1nf1n1ty> and {3t3rn1ty} sometimes too)

8. Padfoot

Aug 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Wow, that nick is enough to give me headaches ;). Though disappearing right after membership is odd. Like the other guy.

9. Infinity

f0r3v3r, I dissapeared after pass the trial, because of the studies and change of house :(, but I want to start where I left ^^
    Should I change my nick? I put that nick because It was cool :D

Note: I started playing again pc (AssaultCube) 3 months ago :S

10. badger

Aug 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

You are still playing it on pc? I thaught almost everyone has alreday changed to the PS3-version of Ac...

jk, wb!

11. Infinity

hahaha nah, it is only that my pc has broken and I put "I started playing again pc", there are more games than AssaultCube xD

12. PoPCorN

Aug 2014 |AoX| Senior Member Bottom of sea which is ATLANTIC

f1 for ur trial

13. Infinity

f0r3v3r said:
    Well... If you are Galaxy you really don't need to reapply...
    But we must know - if you have been around a little bit each day this whole time, why didn't you let us know sooner?
    And why disappear right after you passed your trial?

Really curious more than anything...

(Though I am not sure if the nickname thing is my stick, also, though I see no numbers, note that I go by <1nf1n1ty> and {3t3rn1ty} sometimes too)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am confused, what am I in the clan? Member (|AoX|) , trial member (|AoX?|) or what? :S
    I dont know if I passed my trial but I want to do matches WITH you :D

14. madcatz

I guess you did right that you have reapplied because clan you applied is a bit not the same that is it now. But i guess your app will be fast and easy for you.

15. f0r3v3r

Aug 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

=)
    F1 for trial!
    Visit us on Ts3 soon if you can! =)

16. Music

Aug 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

<17:45:25> "\|/Infinity\|/" connected to channel "Commons"
    <17:46:14> "\|/Infinity\|/" switched from channel "Commons" to "Muncher's Relaxation Zone"
    <17:46:14> Channel group "Unarmed" was assigned to "\|/Infinity\|/" by "|AoX| Art of eXecution Ts3 Server".
    <17:46:22> "\|/Infinity\|/" switched from channel "Muncher's Relaxation Zone" to "FEL~Fuerza Elite Latin Force!"
    <17:46:22> Channel group "Unarmed" was assigned to "\|/Infinity\|/" by "|AoX| Art of eXecution Ts3 Server".
    <17:46:30> "\|/Infinity\|/" switched from channel "FEL~Fuerza Elite Latin Force!" to "Commons"
    <17:46:30> Channel group "Unarmed" was assigned to "\|/Infinity\|/" by "|AoX| Art of eXecution Ts3 Server".
    <17:50:35> "\|/Infinity\|/" disconnected (leaving)

17. madcatz

He is also has choosen Muncher Relaxation Zone :D I do it often too :)

18. Muncher

Aug 2014 Administrator Strawberry Palace

I automatically connect to that channel :D It's so relaxing in there :3

19. Infinity

Yesterday:
    -image-

Yesterday too, but they changed map when I had played for 1 minute :( They said that I was a bad player and that they wanted a match hahaha... there was the match :D
    -image-

20. Infinity

Today:
    -image-

-image-

Not bad :D I was playing with a broken mouse jajaja

What mouse can I buy that its difficult to break? ^^ I want to buy one

Demo of 2nd: http://www.mediafire.com/download/14o7omksj7b53bb/20140828_1339_31.220.7.213_ac_power_15min_CTF.dmo

Demo 3rd: ac_shine : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3qx8sa331ylycd3/20140828_1702_5.175.147.230_ac_shine_15min_CTF.dmo

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!