>Whitlist?

1. 4 years ago

HI GUYS! Im here to ask u somethings ; now i cant play as AoX?Sativ4 or MaryJ4ne in aox servers, and when im in aox servers some players ask me to put my tag, its fucking non sense! Players told me that its " whitlist" idk this shit, i try to understand but.... x)x) Well plz stop whitliste me and let me play in Aox servers with my real name plz :/ Thx guys have a great smoke ;)

2. f0r3v3r

Aug 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

This is normal if you have had an ip change - it is actually to protect you - and the clan - from being impersonated...
    Give me a moment to ascertain the condition of your ip and or nickname...
    But we don't even have a range for you yet...

//|AoX|MaryJ4ne
    accept |AoX?MaryJ4ne
    accept MaryJ4ne?AoX|
    accept |AoX?sativ4
    accept sativ4?AoX|

This is what we have whitelisted at this time...

3. f0r3v3r

Aug 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

So I have updated your tag...
    I cannot remove it or you will not be able to connect with the AoX at all...
    If you need another alias accepted, let us know...
    But be sure to use the |

//|AoX|MaryJ4ne
    accept |AoX?MaryJ4ne
    accept MaryJ4ne?AoX|
    accept |AoX?sativ4
    accept sativ4?AoX|
    accept |AoX?Sativ4
    accept Sativ4?AoX|
  4. Music

Aug 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

You keep forgetting that the tag is "|AoX?" or "?AoX|" and not AoX? or ?AoX. You should tag properly.

5. Music, ur even not an AoX member, so why open ur mouth everytime?? I dont think so that AoX? change something for recogniz me ! Thx a lot, forever :) I think i understand now, cuz i never put " | " ^^ I hope it will works, and again ; THX FOREVER<3 ( maybe ull teach me how damage nade/guns script and some others tactical things :) )

6. Music

Aug 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

Why did I bring that up? The first time you were whitelisted for trial, two AoX members and me almost banned you for tag abuse when you came on with AoX?Sativ4. |AoX? /is/ the recognized clan tag and others will ban you if they don't frequent the AoX forums. I'm trying to ensure other server owners who are only vaguely familiar with AoX don't ban you. But, hey, if you don't want to respect the way your clan actually whitelists you and want to run the risk of getting banned, then cheers and sorry for opening my mouth.

7. OOOoooOOoOk i understood!

or Sign Up to reply!