Zadig Leaving...

1. 4 years ago

Zadig

Jul 2014 |AoX| Member Fra

Hi guys, i give you my demission. Thanks for all the time/fun share together!
    I'm leaving because i would like something more competitive. Tried to bring some idea, in vain.
    I'm still your friend, and we can still playing inter together and speak in teamspeak. Don't get made of me.
    CYA ! <3

2. madcatz

Jul 2014 Administrator Яussia

So sad to see someone leaving even if it is only a game. Good luck with your searches! We had much of fun. Maybe we will met in someday in a competetive tournament. gl & hf, comrade!

3. -Subjective

Jul 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Nooooooooooooooo,

Can we change your mind? I hope so much you were stoned and drunk when you wrote this.
    We're planning to make a pro team so ...

If you're really going away: have a good time in the future and hope I can play with you!

4. f0r3v3r

Jul 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

Zadig - I am sorry you felt your opinions were in vain... Quite the contrary - they really weren't...
    http://aox-ac.net/forum/445-structure-of-interest-proposed
    But, nevertheless, good luck to you...
    Gl and Hf!

5. badger

Jul 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Sad to hear, Zadig.
    Like f0r3v3r I do not think, that your ideas were in vain.
    Thanks for a great time and hopefully we will meet again on the grounds of AC.
    GL & HF!

6. Don´t worry guys, you lost nothing. He did the same with other clans, too. He left us telling we are too noob for him (2 years ago). And then, when he couldnt win against us with his new clans, he raged at us.

7. madcatz

Zadig was in .45 :o Never knew about that. ty for an info. Some people just like changes, i think.

There is a short story which may be appliable to this case:

An old man sat outside the walls of a great city. When travelers approached, they would ask the old man, "What kind of people live in this city?" The old man would answer, "What kind of people live in the place where you came from?" If the travelers answered, "Only bad people live in the place where we came from," the old man would reply, "Continue on; you will find only bad people here."

But if the travelers answered, "Good people live in the place where we came from," then the old man would say, "Enter, for here too, you will find only good people." ~Author unknown

8. Mayhem

Jul 2014 Siegerland - NRW - Germany - Eurasia - Terra
    Edited 4 years ago by Mayhem

The story goes on:

"A young person was watching these conversations. When the second person had entered the city, he asked the old man why he replied differently to two different people. The old man explained, “The first person would bring bad expectations with him. He would create his own reality accordingly. And likewise, the second traveler would bring his goodness with him.”

["Teaching Leadership and Organizational Behavior through Humor - Laughter as the Best Teacher"; Edited by Joan Marques, Satinder Dhiman and Jerry Biberman; ISBN: 9781137024886]

But maybe the reflection was just added by the editors. I think the original Yiddish tale ends at the above mentioned part.

9. madcatz

Yes, that came as a moral of that story. And wow you nicely organised a source description. Were you writing some monography or paper on some research? Just wondering.

I love that story and i told it a lot to my students. Thank you, Mayhem for making it finished :)

10. I would like to add smth to this story xD

Lie down on the bright hill
    with the moon's hand on your cheek,
    your flesh deep in the white folds of your dress,
    and you will not hear the passionate mole
    extending the length of his darkness,
    or the owl arranging all of the night,
    which is his wisdom, or the poem
    filling your pillow with its blue feathers.
    But if you step out of your dress and move into the shade,
    the mole will find you, so will the owl, and so will the poem,
    and you will fall into another darkness, one you will find
    yourself making and remaking until it is perfect.

The Dress, by Mark Strand

11. madcatz

to high for me :P

12. Mayhem

Me writing papers back at school was a loooong time ago, being old now and stuff that is ^^.

13. badger

haha, madcatz xD
    yeah, sure, buddy... too high for the robotbuilding mastermind of pure cat-ish evil - I believe you ;)

14. madcatz

Im noob at robobuilding and science stuff, i just can blah blah blah about it :P

15. badger

you should not try to deny it - I guess that you already have half of the world under your control O_o

16. f0r3v3r

Jul 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

A Formidable Ferocious Feline for friendly frightening of fickle fools for fulfillment of family fun...

17. madcatz

is that french?

18. Hahaha <3

19. Mayhem

He watched too much "V for Vendetta" ^^

20. badger

Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische, frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz
    ;P

21. Newer ›