Nationality: New Zealand
    Current Time Zone: gmt +12

Tactical Details
    Favorite modes: TOSOK, TDM, CTF/gema
    Favorite weapons: assault rifle, sniper
    Previous Clan: HTN
    I've played AssaultCube for about: maybe close to 3 years

Behavioral Analysis
    Would you be willing to participate in Training Matches, Clan Matches, Inters, or Tournaments?
    yes! very keen

2. -Subjective

Jun 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Hey there, welcomeEon ojr forums. I wish you very good luck with your app. Don't forget to have fun. Also please tell us why you wanna join AoX.

3. keegs

Jun 2014 |AoX| Member / Administrator

cheers! for a while now HTN has not been very active and I have not seen any members on for a very long time. I would like to join a clan with active members, who are good players and involved in clan matches! AoX seems to fit this perfectly :)

4. madcatz

Jun 2014 Administrator Яussia
    Edited 4 years ago by mash

Good luck and welcome! Since your time zone is far away from our we should schedule up how we will meet ingame or in teamspeak channel which is @ aox-ac.net. So by default you should assume that we are different time zones and we are mostly online at 18-22 GMT+0 So it is early morming for you i guess.

5. -Subjective

Maybe we can ask Popcorn for some advice (he is asian and same time zone or at least nearby yours)

6. madcatz

He is mostly nearby Australian. Asian has same problem tbh. They are active at the time we are sleeping or have work\school.

7. f0r3v3r

Jun 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

Maybe Flint can give us his opinion here....

8. Houdini

Jun 2014 Vietnam

Why are there so many 16 years old guys but no freaking girls??? I'm serious >_<

9. madcatz

Houdini
    http://aox-ac.net/forum/337-twixemma-s-application-denied
    http://aox-ac.net/forum/327-smiley-s-application-in-trial

10. f0r3v3r

Jun 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

There are more girls out there than you know, but most of them won't tell you because they are on and about for the frags and the flags... >:D

11. Flint

Jun 2014 somewhere near the rainbow?

What opinion are you looking for, forever?

It took me awhile to figure out how to word that question :P

12. keegs

i know that the Australian western time zone is four hours behind or in front of me (i think)

13. keegs

i have seen a few AoX players when i do play, but that was before i applied to join... if i see any again do i ask anything of them? like a trial or something?

14. Houdini

Jun 2014 Vietnam

Ask them to play inters or matches with you then BOOM, take ss ;)

15. keegs

cool, thanks! would i be judged on that game only? or if i played bad would i be able to do some more matches to see if my score improves?

16. -Subjective

Nope,try to play as much as you can. (I played 60 inters or something like that)

17. madcatz

It would be nice if we see you playing and interacting with us? Usually we play AC and talk in teamspeak channel @ aox-ac.tk
    We dont judge. Just show up. We can help you to improve your gaming skillz, learn languages or do a server configure or script writting.

Also there are clan members, who do play other games like Minecraft, Smite, Sauerbraten, Red Eclipse, Quake Live and so on. So you are free to suggest a good game, where we can have fun, but as soon there are Linux, Windows and Mac users those games should be cross-platform.

18. Houdini

Jun 2014 Vietnam

Played with him and I can say he has t/osok skill. Owned me a couple times xD

19. Padfoot

Jun 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Gl, HF. Sorry I'm late to the party to say that :(

20. madcatz

Both are laGGing.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!