Pikachu's Application [Accepted]

Post a Reply
  1. 5 years ago

issem

Context |AoX| Member

I m ok for F1 You as a trial, u definitely have some skills . If i could give u advices to help u to be full member, work on the teamwork, we don t care about a good ratio but we care about the help u can give in a cm or an inter, also don t say that u l'ag or something everytime u get killed, we know if u lag or not and we can see if u get some connexion problems , at least speak about this after the Game and we can help You to fond a solution :)
    keep it up, stay active and good luck !

2. f0r3v3r

Context Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 5 years ago by f0r3v3r

I am happy to give my support for a trial... F1 there...

We still need the opinion of at least one other to continue....

In the meantime, I can vouch for him on the following levels...

• He has extended experience in the game...
    • He has experience creating, modifying and maintaining servers, including the SilverCloud Gema Server....
    • While he has stated passionately he prefers to stick with irc and not Ts3, he did oblige us when asked and joined us on the server...
    • He has demonstrated a willingness to participate and has met all of the basic requirements for joining the clan....

I only have one area that must raise some questions on a long-term level...
    You are slightly younger than what we would like to see in applicants... But that is not necessarily a problem...
    But be aware there will likely be discussion at some point regarding maturity, tact, etiquette, and prioritization....

As for the last one, we want all members to be successful in life, more so than game success...
    We want to see members be active, but not at a damaging personal cost...

As for the rest, It is important that you be willing to accept any criticisms given with an open mind, and please don't view any opinions posted by members as a personal attack....
    We are all here to help one another...

Can anyone else vouch for a trial here? =)

3. madcatz

Context Administrator Яussia

Reason is obvious: we are cool and active :)

4. f0r3v3r

Context Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

Hey hey, enjoy the camping trip!

By the way, I meant to tell you last night that you have earned the support required to begin trial...
    We have whitelisted you with the trial tag:

//|AoX|PIKAchu
    blocki pikachu
    accept |AoX?PIKAchu 67.215.36.214
    accept PIKAchu?AoX| 67.215.36.214
    accept |AoX?Pikachu 67.215.36.214
    accept Pikachu?AoX| 67.215.36.214

You can view your entry at any time by visiting http://aox-ac.net/nicknameblacklist.cfg

Be as active as possible during your trial... Play with us as much as possible so that we may all get a chance to know you better, and so you may know us also....
    Welcome! Good luck and have fun, |AoX?PIKAchu! =)

5. Graziano

Context |AoX| Member

Was sleepy, burning eyes, just slept for 4 hours in 48 hours :D

6. madcatz

Context Administrator Яussia

Im pretty active, i even have played with asian and australian timezone, and i think, i've never seen him playing. Maybe seen him, but havent memorized that.