Basic Enlistment Information
    Nickname: Padfoot
    Nationality: Australian
    Current Time Zone: GMT +8:00

Tactical Details
    Favorite modes: TOSOK/OSOK, CTF
    Favorite weapons: SMG, Sniper
    Previous Clan: BC (disbanded)
    I've played AssaultCube for about: Hm... Since about mid 2012, so on and off for about 2 years now.

Behavioral Analysis
    Would you be willing to participate in Training Matches, Clan Matches, Inters, or Tournaments? Yes, I would be wiling, provided that I can.

Final Notes

• Third time lucky (I hope) for me. I'll see you all in game, and post screenies when I can.
    • You will mainly see me on weekends, cos of school and other commitments.
    • Thought I would start it off with a ss of my second pub game after a loooooong break. Came in with 7 mins to go.
  2. mash

May 2014 Administrator Germany

F1 for trial

3. Padfoot

May 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Another screenie. Managed to cap the flag inside of the last minute of play :)

4. -Subjective

May 2014 |AoX| Member at the end of the Rainbow

Saw you ingame today, you seem to be a nice guy!

5. madcatz

May 2014 Administrator Đ¯ussia

F1 for trial

6. quico

May 2014 Activated

hello, hem you have a timezone bad for me, im GMT +1 but F1 for trial :D

7. mash

To get into trial you still need to get on TeamSpeak. See you there!

8. Padfoot

Edited 3 years ago by Padfoot

To get into trial you still need to get on TeamSpeak. See you there!

My internet situation means that I can't really do that. I'll try and be active on irc and in the forums though. I explained it to madcatz and he didn't seem to to think it was a huge issue

madcatz Its ok if you cant use ts3, you can use irc, but 1/3 of clan chat happens there, other 2/3 is in this forum+ingame. quico uses some online ts3 client. I dont know how much actually it consumes by means of internet traffic. So no problem if you cant use ts3, me and quico, also f0r3v3r, mucnher recently using IRC to chat.

9. mash

Padfoot well that would be acceptable most of us already now you but it still would be cool if you can just connect to TeamSpeak once. Audio doesn't really take up much bandwidth but even if your internet is still to bad for receiving audio you can still put yourself deaf and just use the chat future of TeamSpeak.

10. Padfoot

Mash, I'll see if I can next time I go to a place (probably the library) with internet, but using a VOIP call in a library gets you strange looks from all of the other people :| But I'll try

11. Padfoot

Right, Last screenshot until next weekend (Science + Ancient History Exam study time) A fun little LSS where everyone was in and out for a bit, on a strange, but cool version of Douze. Pretty good fun :) f0r3v3r, we have to get together and play a TOSOK at some point

12. badger

May 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Padfoot, if you are planning to use it in a library you could use earplugs to keep down the number of strange looks from other libraryusers ;)

13. Padfoot

Yes... But it still involves talking... Strange looks. I'll do my best. Next weekend. Next Weekend

14. f0r3v3r

May 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

F1 - You have tried and been persistent - and you even came and talked to us on Ts3!
    Hopefully you are right about try #3
    In any case I think you should be given a chance in trial!!!!
    Participate with us often so everyone may get a chance to know you, and so you may know us, as well...

Please wear the trial tag while you are in trial with us:
    |AoX?Padfoot
    Padfoot?AoX|
    You can view your whitelist entry here
    Good Luck and Have Fun! :D

15. Padfoot

Another little screenie

-image-

16. Zadig

May 2014 |AoX| Member Fra

good luck! in my opinion you should post screens of inter/cm because we don't know all the public players or aliases.
    See you in game!

17. Padfoot

Jun 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

A game with madcatz which went a lot better than the first one. Lets not mention that game. Twas good fun though. It's nice to play a match against a real human. -image-
    Yeah, the first one was that bad. :(

18. Padfoot

Jun 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

According to Bench's TOSOK guideline, as well as http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/, my reaction time counts as a top player... I'm confused...

For anyone that has not read the guide, read it. It is amazing.

19. Keettu

Jun 2014 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Padfoot According to Bench's TOSOK guideline, as well as http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/, my reaction time counts as a top player... I'm confused...

For anyone that has not read the guide, read it. It is amazing.

Top players back then were considered 'Godly'. Now days they'd be considered average. ;)

20. f0r3v3r

Jun 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

And, sadly, TOSOK is relegated to obscurity by some as a 'noob' mode....

Alas, here is a copy of the aforementioned guide , hosted @ PSY

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!