xRev's Application [Accepted]

1. 5 years ago

xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

Basic Enlistment Information

Nickname: xRev

Age: 12, but that doesn't effect my maturity or gameplay experience. Using voice chat doesn't bother me, and im not considered a squeaker.

Nationality: Half American, Half Irish, and Half Canadian.
    (You picked up on that, didn't you? =)

Current Time Zone: Eastern USA

Tactical Details

Favorite modes: TOSOK, LSS, OSOK, TDM, however I play everything from time to time.

Favorite weapons: Sniper rifle, Assault Rifle, Knife, and Carbine.

Previous Clan: I used to be in =AoW= a long time ago. After then I stopped playing and recently decided to get back into the game.

I've played AssaultCube for about: (Including my absence) Roughly a year.

Behavioral Analysis

Would you be willing to participate in Training Matches, Clan Matches, Inters, or Tournaments? Without hesitation.

Thanks!
    -xRev

2. Cho

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

GL on your app and hf

3. Music

Apr 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

I don't believe you're 12, but good luck on your app.

4. madcatz

Apr 2014 Administrator Яussia

Maybe he counts as 12 years as a Plutonian ;) Anyway your app is nicely written and i hope to see you both ingame and in teamspeak.

5. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

Haha.
    Yes, Mousikos; I am actually 12.
    Thank you guys for the feedback. =)

6. madcatz

Yeah also we need to test you and see your screenshots.

7. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member
    Edited 5 years ago by xRev

WIP

8. f0r3v3r

Apr 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

Pm me if you see me in-game xRev... Introduce yourself, I would love to interview you for a trial with us...

9. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

f0r3v3r
    Definitely.

10. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

Close Game. =)
    -image-

11. issem

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

Never seen ya ingame, fact is may cause i play most of the time ctf on ladder and u seems to play tosok and osok modes major part of time and no inter.That can become 2 problems on your app : we ll rarely meet you ingame and u ll have difficulties to make some prooves cause ctf is the most played modes in clan competitions and i don t think you are compétitive in this mode (not talking about tosok or osok). This fact has to ne considerate.
    hope i m wrong and i Will be happy to play some inters with you ! Try to catch us on TS3 we are all time there ! :) . GL

12. f0r3v3r

Edited 5 years ago by f0r3v3r

I have been there, and quite honestly, this clan has very humble beginnings as primarily a TOSOK clan...
    By all means we have expanded into more competitive arenas of play, and will continue to do so...
    xRev may be a (T)OSOK guy...
    But if he is willing to expand his horizons in-game, we should happily help train him...
    However, the clan is more than a tag or a website... And we are certainly well beyond are (T)OSOK days...
    We have seen many players who would like to join casually, and they are often lost and MIA after a short while...
    As well, we typically look for players to be older - While maturity is a consideration, it is also availability and responsibility that concerns us...
    I want to know that you are willing to participate with us, but I also have to know that your education and other responsibilities in your real life will be met first....
    These are all opportunities to discuss of course...
    But we cannot proceed any further without a voucher or interview from someone...
    Search us out or find us on Ts3 if you can xRev...

13. issem

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

I m agree for all points , i was Just saying that bad points have to be considerate since AoX is growing up and has already a lot of members . I don t think having more and more players (even if they are really nice guys) will help so being more hard in recruitment is important imo. Its Just an idea and it wasnt against xRev, its a general idea

14. quico

Apr 2014 Activated

Yes, i think that he is young and he need to know more things, its not a clan only for play its similar a family and i think that this kinds of players only want be in a clan for play matches. I only see him one time and idk what think about him game. I think that he is young so now F2. If he want back in some months and he continue playing I think that he will be wellcome back for try his apply

15. f0r3v3r

issem I m agree for all points , i was Just saying that bad points have to be considerate since AoX is growing up and has already a lot of members . I don t think having more and more players (even if they are really nice guys) will help so being more hard in recruitment is important imo. Its Just an idea and it wasnt against xRev, its a general idea

I understand... I can absolutely appreciate this issem =)

16. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

Fist of all, I apologize for not replying. Ive been a bit busy (it IS vacation) and have not had much time on the internet.
    Second, as I do play (T)OSOK much of the time, I am more than willing to participate in other gamemodes such as Ctf/DM. I will always be willing to support the team no matter what the situation, and that being said I don't believe my gamemode activity should effect my application.
    Third, Yes. I am very young however I tend to be rather stereotyped. I have seen young kids act much more mature than some adults.

quico Yes, i think that he is young and he need to know more things, its not a clan only for play its similar a family and i think that this kinds of players only want be in a clan for play matches. I only see him one time and idk what think about him game. I think that he is young so now F2. If he want back in some months and he continue playing I think that he will be welcome back for try his apply

Now, don't get me wrong. I appreciate your interest in my application however I do not believe that you can judge me on the (5?) minutes that we have spent together. I am not interested in joining AoX simply because I want to play with allies. I want to join the AoX community because I enjoy hanging out with friendly people and perhaps to have some simple gameplay.

Thank you for your attention and I hope you take my words into consideration.

17. madcatz

So hope your words will come true in a while.

18. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

:)

19. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

I'll hop on teamspeak today.

20. xRev

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member

Im sorry, I was away for a bit of vacation and didn't have a chance to give you warning. Im back now which means I will be able to Teamspeak sometime today. Sorry for the late notice.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!