Nationality:turk lool
    Current Time Zone:UTC/GMT +11 hours

Tactical Details
    Favorite modes: any
    Favorite weapons:sniper
    Previous Clan:HTN
    I've played AssaultCube for about: 3 years

Behavioral Analysis
    Would you be willing to participate in Training Matches, Clan Matches, Inters, or Tournaments?HELL YEA

2. madcatz

Apr 2014 Administrator Яussia

Hos gel :)
    Thanks for your app, turk
    cya in-game, join our teamspeak @ aox-ac.tk
    and irc #ax-clan

good luck ;)

3. Deleted 5 years ago by f0r3v3r
  4. thank you guys :D

5. Music

Apr 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1
    Edited 5 years ago by Music

[HTN]turk*?

F2

6. madcatz

He is not HTN anymore Mousikos
    and Mousicos is from Pi_ clan, so he can vote even F12 on this forums :D

7. quico

Apr 2014 Activated

Why F2 mousikos?

8. Music

quico He's a tit for tat kind of guy. Childish. Would not fit well with clan.

9. Cho

Apr 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

Lets F2 Mousi when he applys to AoX ;)
    GL turk

10. Turks you've been in 3 clans in 2 months that's a bad reputation mate, F2 mate F2!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Music

Cho Lets F2 Mousi when he applys to AoX ;)
    GL turk

Why?

12. madcatz

Mousikos Why?

Because we wish you only best :)

13. haters gona hate

14. f0r3v3r

Apr 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

I understand the concerns some may have, but after talking to turk I feel I am comfortable opening a trial for him...
    In this time I want you to get to know us turk, and give us a chance to know you...
    Stay active and participate with us...
    I also want you to make peace with any issues you may have between players of your previous clans in this time....
    Please leave us screenshots of your adventures here where you can and give us time to decide on your membership with |AoX|

GL HF ! :D

15. Edited 5 years ago by Casius

I, myself, will have to F2...at least up until now.

Last time i met you (when I was still in |uC|), you were jumping from server to server simply asking "anybody got a clan I can join? Need one ASAP". I briefly asked you to make an app for |uC|, but you never did. The next day? Well, that's a whole different story: [HTN]. Haters gonna hate? No. They're just simply giving us reasons as to why you would not be a good fit for this clan, nothing wrong with that.

Btw, so can anybody vote on applicants because they're registered here?

16. f0r3v3r

Apr 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

We accept feedback from everyone Casius....
    However, only the votes of actual clan members count...
    For a member to be accepted into |AoX| they must secure all three f1's from the triumvirate...
    Two f2's from existing clan members or one f2 from a triumvirate member will end a trial, as well...

turk
    With that said, I am going to ask you to try and see if there is a resolution that can be made in regards to the concerns raised thus far in your application....

17. casius i understand what you mean but i had my reasons not to join uC. and yeas i was looking for a clan i did not have to sign up to on the net. that was so i could get my skill up and well now im a better player than what i was before. i also left htn but as i said at the start aswell. i have my own reasons to why i have left. with all respect though, i do not have anything agains any of the htn players or the clan itself.if people want to make a big fuss about me leaving htn and joining aox then go for it but honestly im only needing aox players thoughts on me everybody else that has a problem can just keep it to them selves thanks

18. guys also sorry for some reason look whats going on

19. my ip is 58.179.207.22 if it does not match that please ban

20. madcatz

is it static? or just ranged in that subnet.

saw a player in inter named A&D_jamz he was talking so much bullshit, that i had no wonders that was a fake one.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!