Graziano's Application [Accepted]

1. 5 years ago

Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member

Hey guys,

I want to turn back to |AoX|.. I know it's weird, but this clan is perfect for me.
    I had some nice offers from other clans, i wont say names.. and some reasons i want to turn back is; i saw this clan is growing with better and better players.
    All players are being good, and it surprise me that you guys still have the gun for AC :D
    I had the best moment in my AC time, and it was a wrong decission to leave this clan :/
    Anyways, I hope I can turn back and have again some fun with you guys.
    I will give my best shots! (You can contact me in AC all day, or ts3 BoB channel.)

Graziano-

Nickname:Graziano
    Nationality:Belgium
    Current Time Zone:AM +1
    Favorite modes: CTF sometimes LSS
    Favorite weapons: SMG, AR
    Previous Clan: vQ (|Ax|)
    I've played AssaultCube for about: The fun, meeting new players and being better and better.

Would you be willing to participate in Training Matches, Clan Matches, Inters, or Tournaments?
    Yeah ofcourse, i want to bring myself and others to a new level.

2. Music

Mar 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

I thought you didn't want to apply for AoX when I asked you in game. What changed your mind?

3. mash

Mar 2014 Administrator Germany

Mousikos he didn't wanted to leak information about this plan to join one of the most awesome clans ever.

4. Cho

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

Good Luck

5. madcatz

Mar 2014 Administrator Яussia
    Edited 5 years ago by madcatz

Cho doesnt waste a single word...
    ...i mean that is cool :)

6. f0r3v3r

Mar 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

I don't think anyone has a problem with you returning...
    But let's give everyone the right to give their opinion before we accept you back completely...
    At this time i am going to whitelist you with the trial tag....
    Keep fragging, and give us time to make a final decision regarding your status as a full member...
    Personally, I am happy to see you return Graziano...

7. madcatz

Go go voting!

8. PoPCorN

Mar 2014 |AoX| Senior Member Bottom of sea which is ATLANTIC

f1

9. Cho

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member Offline

F1

10. badger

Mar 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

F1

11. f0r3v3r

Edited 5 years ago by f0r3v3r

Graziano -
    Well... As far as I have seen , your skills are strong without question... I know in the past some people have talked about sportsmanship and attitude....
    I do believe that your sense of this has improved... As you know how we treat each other, and others in-game, is very important for the Clan reputation as well as the relationships we build within the community...

I feel you will do fine in this regard with us and I will show this faith in you by giving my....

f1

I look forward to the training and games ahead... =)

12. madcatz

F1 - good luck, respect and have a fun ;)

13. Bloodsport

Mar 2014 |AoX| Senior Member

Hmm, I don't like to be the only voice of disagreement, but I did recently play a game with Graziano while under alias and I have rarely played with such an arrogant and unpleasant kid.

It has to be an F2 from me for what it's worth.

14. f0r3v3r

Thank you for coming forward Bloodsport...
    This is somewhat disheartening to hear...
    I would like to ask Graziano for a plan to solve this issue before we accept this vote as official...

15. madcatz

We respect every vote. Maybe he had some dark moments in his past. But we all grow up and we can change to a nice or bad side.

16. Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member

Sorry , but I just wake up, and in my joining, a player calls me out for ... 'bad language'..
    I'm not an morning person, so I can't appreciate that players call me out for that in the morning.

17. Bloodsport

Mar 2014 |AoX| Senior Member

People do have bad days and if my experience is contrary to that of other members then I am happy to accept that it might have been an isolated incident. Graziano is a skilled player, and becoming skilled at anything requires a certain type of competitive personality. I just think that clans like oNe and MyS are a better fit for the more extreme end of competitive personalities. However, that is just my opinion and I am hardly the most active member of AoX.

18. badger

Mar 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Just as madcatz and f0r3v3r said before:

Every vote is important to us because we are one clan and as the code of honor says:
    "Problems are ALWAYS solved within the clan only or, even better, just between the members who see a reason to argue.
    If |AoX| members appear in the game, they are a unit & can rely on all other members, [...]."

This last part seems very important to me, so I care very much about your opinion, Bloodsport.

Just a suggestion, I do not blame anyone if he does not agree with it:
    How about you two play some 1vs1 and try to get in touch a bit? If it works (and if it is only a little bit) you might go on to look out for an inter 2vs2 and take it out as team. It might work, but if not it was worth a try.

19. mash

Mar 2014 Administrator Germany

F1

20. Music

Apr 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

Congrats, Grazi.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!