5AM29's Application [Denied]

Post a Reply
  1. 5 years ago

madcatz

Context Administrator Яussia

wb Leumas school days are awesome - you need to remember that.

2. madcatz

I need a time to know you better, because i played with you only once. And a you appeared in ts3 only from several days ago.

3. xRev

Context |AoX| Member

I have not even met 5AM29 yet. Perhaps it is because we are in different timezones. I am a reasonably active player and the fact that I have never met you is a bit worrying. Where do you live? Hopefully it is just the timezones and not your inactivity.
    Thanks!
    -|AoX?xRev

4. f0r3v3r

Context Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

xRev I have not even met 5AM29 yet. Perhaps it is because we are in different timezones. I am a reasonably active player and the fact that I have never met you is a bit worrying. Where do you live? Hopefully it is just the timezones and not your inactivity.
    Thanks!
    -|AoX?xRev

Leumas Hey xRev i don't know why we haven't met i haven't see you in game before but i have been a bit inactive lately i've been playing Minecraft and i hope that doesn't seem to worry you guys but i'm back playing AC now + i've been working on the farm a fair bit lately because i've started my business i have my own dairy herd now and stud so yeah.
    Cheers ;-D

Opposite Hemi/Semi-Spheres tend to have that affect on people - Of all of the awesome side effects of being in an International Clan - sometimes I think this is one of the primary downsides... Though not altogether too difficult to overcome... After all, you found each other here on the forum ;)

5. f0r3v3r

Context Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 5 years ago by f0r3v3r

He has appeared in-game and on teamspeak3 at odd times, so I can say that he is active... Maybe we can get PoPCorN to give us his thoughts...

6. madcatz

he has his active times...but i havent seen him online for a while.

7. Leumas

Context Australia

Yeah i'm active i see PopCorN when i'm just mucking around on osok/tosok

And just to let all you guys know I will be goin away to Tasmania for a week and I leave tomorrow so I thought i should say that :D

8. mash

Context Administrator Germany
    Edited 5 years ago by mash

I think I only played one or two times with him :\ I don't wanna vote. I would F1 if you would be active..

9. 4 years ago

Leumas

Context Australia

mash I am active its probably the time zones and i've just come back from a family holiday (Tasmania).

10. xRev

Context |AoX| Member

Leumas mash I am active its probably the time zones and i've just come back from a family holiday (Tasmania).

What timezone are you in?

11. mash

Context Administrator Germany

Well if that's true it would be cool if you would be more active on our servers.
    Activity statistic from our server:
    Mar 18-29, 31
    May 17, 19
    For me this seems like you stopped being active in the beginning of May.

12. Leumas

Context Australia

Yeah mash the reason for not being active in the begging of may is because I live on a dairy farm and sometimes i've just got to work and to let you know you might be inspecting later on and i've got back from Tasmania on late wednesday night I think and that pretty much sums it up .