Spring B}League Sign-ups underway!

Post a Reply
  1. 5 years ago

quico

Context Activated

I will participe in it. I like this matches and all of you know that i always like do it. We need do it two days and we need to know who want participe. For example, we can put one day for that members that have a similar schedule and other day for members that have other schedule.
    So the members that want participe please said here and we will put the days for practise and do matches.
    We need to do it fast because we will improve if we play in team and we do good tactics, work in team... We need to improve a lot of things, but mates we can because there are others things that we are doing very good.
    So clan: Go team, We can!!!!

2. f0r3v3r

Context Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

It seems like Wednesday and Sunday usually work out to be good days for me...
    In any case I am usually free after 2000 GMT +1 everyday except Saturdays....
    The other thing is that if you guys tell me a good time for all of you, then I can try to schedule accordingly...
    I know Cho and I are in the same Timezone so we usually end up playing at similar times....
    I know some players have been engaging in other games entirely, and I encourage that....
    But I would like to see everyone help rally together for this league so we can give it our best and get our games done...
    =)