Spring B}League Sign-ups underway!

1. 4 years ago

f0r3v3r

Mar 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 4 years ago by f0r3v3r

-image-
    B}League Sign-ups have begun!!!
    Team registration runs through March... I have already signed up the entire clan for participation....
    If some players can't make it, that is fine, but this way everyone who wants to play will be eligible...

2. madcatz

Mar 2014 Administrator Яussia

Yay! Finaly we have a great challange! This time we should be Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_cSyO9j_s

3. madcatz

gy_be can you join us in this tournament, If your clan dont mind?

4. gy_be

Mar 2014 Activated Moscow, Russia
    Edited 4 years ago by gy_be

madcatz, we are gathering our own team =P

5. madcatz

Ahh ok then see you ingame ;) and good luck!

6. madcatz

btw gy_be are you forming a team for AoX tourn or you are still in our team? :)

7. f0r3v3r

Bumpin' this thread here...
    Several other teams have signed up for the league... So now I would like to question our team status before signups end - Should we field a Gold team for the League?

I believe we have enough players to do so - but we have to remember that anyone we designate for a Gold team will not be eligible to participate in Silver - and likewise for Silver players....
    Just throwing this out there as signups will be coming to a close shortly....

8. Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member

Well it isn't bad to sign up for Gold.. but we haven't the experience like that.
    In silver league, we will find players like us, so let's take them first out, and maybe in some months we can sign up for Gold.
    its better to have 10 Silver league players then 5 Silver and 3-4 Gold.

Graz

9. Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member

and as i remember, last time silver was hard enough, just saying :), so i dont think nobody here is rdy for gold.

10. Like Graz mentioned, we're not the best players in the game. We shall try our best in Silver and hope for the best outcome. Maybe if we make it to the semifinals, we can consider a gold team next season :P

On the other note, who are our players for Silver?

11. f0r3v3r

Casius I have signed up the entire clan....

12. quico

Mar 2014 Activated

Yes, we are not a lot of good players, jajajajajj. But we are a good family and when we work in family we do a lot of good things. So we can do a good job in this league, jejejejejej. I hope that we will do good matches and we will have good moments in this league.
    So family I only go to said one thing: Go team, We can!!!!! ;)

13. Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member

I'm sure we can reach the semi-finals if we play many inters and matches.
    So my question to you is: Shall we make a training shedule before the B}League will start?
    I see some players like quico madcat .. many inters playing, but the rest is inactive what i can understand :)
    But if we really want to be better, I prefer make some training shedules and grab our guns to rush our enemies in the B}League!
    We also can learn good tactics and our aiming will getting better, even our teamplay will be better, so everything... lol.
    I prefer Saturdays Sundays or Wednesdays, or vacations (if possible). Atleast I hope to see agree a minimum of 4 players agree and will start our training shedule. Even I can teach u if u want ;)

Let's start improving!!!

-Graz

14. f0r3v3r

I'll train but I can't play until late because of work....

15. Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member
    Edited 4 years ago by Graziano

So, let's make a shedule where everyone happy is with?
    i can understand u don't wanna play intensive after a workday :).

16. quico

Mar 2014 Activated

I will participe in it. I like this matches and all of you know that i always like do it. We need do it two days and we need to know who want participe. For example, we can put one day for that members that have a similar schedule and other day for members that have other schedule.
    So the members that want participe please said here and we will put the days for practise and do matches.
    We need to do it fast because we will improve if we play in team and we do good tactics, work in team... We need to improve a lot of things, but mates we can because there are others things that we are doing very good.
    So clan: Go team, We can!!!!

17. f0r3v3r

It seems like Wednesday and Sunday usually work out to be good days for me...
    In any case I am usually free after 2000 GMT +1 everyday except Saturdays....
    The other thing is that if you guys tell me a good time for all of you, then I can try to schedule accordingly...
    I know Cho and I are in the same Timezone so we usually end up playing at similar times....
    I know some players have been engaging in other games entirely, and I encourage that....
    But I would like to see everyone help rally together for this league so we can give it our best and get our games done...
    =)

18. Graziano

Mar 2014 |AoX| Member

GMT for me is +0 0000 I thought.
    But I can play any moment of any day :).
    Maybe it's better to make a topic of this?

Graz

19. How dare you say I'm inactive?! Yeah..kinda- I only play on weekends.

or Sign Up to reply!