1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

badger

Nov 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Right keegs

http://youtu.be/0gEDUDmZkyc

3. Padfoot

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Hahahaha, this reminds me of a great kiwi sheep joke.

A ventriloquist is in a bar, and he's broke. So, he goes up to a farmer and tells him "If I can get your horse to talk to me, will you pay me $5" The farmer replies that the horse can't talk. SO the ventriloquist goes up to the horse and goes "How's it going? How's the owner treat you?". The horse "replies" that he isn't bad, that his owner treats him well, and it's not a bad life. The farmer is gobsmacked and he hands over the 5. The ventriloquist offers a bet for $10 to get the dog to talk. The farmer accepts, and the ventriloquist again asks the dog how his owner treats him. The dog also replies that it's not a bad life.

Then, finally the ventriloquist offers to do the same to the sheep.
    The farmer then quite hurriedly says "No, no, the sheeps a lier."

4. keegs

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member / Administrator

black sheep is actually scary as, i watched it when i was 10. padfoot that farmer was australian ay

5. Padfoot

Kiwi farmer...

Padfoot Hahahaha, this reminds me of a great kiwi sheep joke.

6. badger

Nov 2014 Administrator badger's burrow
    Edited 6 years ago by badger

Nice joke anyway, I suppose guilty farmers are found everywhere in the world >_>

With ten years? Ok, in that age I would have been scared by the movie as well!!

7. Trionkali

Nov 2014 Activated

Keettu No because when you start kicking my ass, I'm gonna start wondering wtf happened. XD

It'll be called you getting old :)

8. Deleted 6 years ago by Trionkali
  9. Keettu

Nov 2014 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Oh god...

10. Padfoot

I want to improve my ingame accuracy.

11. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.

first off, on a personal note: Thanks Mash for finding my map!

goals eh....become active member of the clan...would like to see "AoX" next to my name. 2. get chemistry with a team, I'm super big on CTF and HATE having a team gunning for themselves. 3. Improve map making skills 4. Watch people disconnect as soon as they see the name "Troll" connected, cause they pansy asses can't take the heat!

12. mash

Feb 2015 Administrator Germany

imma not the guy who found your map

13. f0r3v3r

Feb 2015 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

Sorry - I told him to thank you because of your awesome work in automating all of the map saves that his map was saved =)

14. mash

Feb 2015 Administrator Germany
    Edited 6 years ago by mash

yey I get awarded for one line of code!! Now I feel like Bloodsport .. Btw I saw that conversation :D

15. badger

Feb 2015 Administrator badger's burrow

Mash... one line of code is the only code I ever wrote, so just shut up, take the gratitude and be proud of it ;)

16. Keettu

Feb 2015 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Troll ... 4. Watch people disconnect as soon as they see the name "Troll" connected, cause they pansy asses can't take the heat!

Take this from someone that's had this happen endlessly for several years straight. It's only funny/fun at first, but then you get to where you wish people would stick around.

17. badger

Feb 2015 Administrator badger's burrow

I will always stick around if you connect to a server, Keettu, don' worry :)

18. Deleted 6 years ago by Troll
  19. Troll

Feb 2015 Activated U.S.

Keettu Take this from someone that's had this happen endlessly for several years straight. It's only funny/fun at first, but then you get to where you wish people would stick around.

Yeah Keettu, used to happen to me a lot on Half-life/counter strike...used to tick me off too haha!

20. Keettu

Feb 2015 |AoX| Member Lala land™ (with Lala♥)

Yeah haha, that's another reason why I'm not as active in ac (sure I could easily hop on a ladder where most of the people hang out, but then again it boils down to either I get too bored, or people start dropping like flies. I'll try to play a pub or somethin in the near future with you and the others. I want to see what you're made of ;)

21. Bloodsport

Feb 2015 |AoX| Senior Member

My goals...

1. Make feckloads of money. Don't hate, I have a family to look after ;)
    2. Spend more time with family.

Sadly goals 1 and 2 tend to be mutually exclusive.

3) Do enough of 1 and 2 to make time for more AC.

or Sign Up to reply!