-image-

gy_be picked osok at ac_douze
    -image-

tie-breaker dm at ac_lainio
    -image-

2. badger

Feb 2014 Administrator badger's burrow
    Edited 5 years ago by badger

:D Do I read this right? AoX won the PSY-Mini tournament??
    Madcatz, you are awesome!!!
    Just great, very well done!

How did you feel after that match when you recognized you were successful?
    Like this?
    -image-

Maybe this way?
    -image-

Or was it just cool like this last one?
    -image-

Anyhow, just great, buddy! All AoX's are proud of you - hell yeah!!!

3. f0r3v3r

Feb 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 5 years ago by f0r3v3r

.dmos Please? <3

I missed this epic conclusion, but I congratulate you no less!!! Ending with the inevitably grueling confrontation between these two strong players, this is truly an amazing end to an amazing tournament!!!
    GG's ALL!!!!!
    =)
    And truly, hard fought and well done, brutha'!!! Congratulations, madcatz!
    PSY-Mini-Tournament-Information
    Bracket

4. Muwhahahahaha, I now conclude that gy_be's weakness is in LSS.

Good job, madcatz

5. madcatz

Feb 2014 Administrator Яussia

He wasn't so easy in LSS. And i learned that i can win in LSS from your semifinal screenshots. He was amazing and fast at OSOK. I felt like an agent fighting NEO. And i had some lucky and some unlucky moments that lead me to win in the tiebraker.

badger my cat which was actively helping me to play match be destoying all around and vomiting on it. And my cats face was like the first cat. And mine was like a 2nd in the middle of 1st game. And 3rd in the end off all games :D jk

I hope gy_be will provide us with .dmo because i dont have them, but i clearly remember downloading them :(

6. f0r3v3r

No matter... Good show!!!
    -image-

7. gy_be

Feb 2014 Activated Moscow, Russia

GGs madcatz! This tournament is an amazing event and I hope will have another soon, maybe a team-based one(2vs2?). In the meantime, let's not forget that there is still the match for the third place to be played!

I'll post demos later today. I also accidently messed up the brackets(the scores of the last match), will fix that today in the evening as well.

8. madcatz

Feb 2014 Administrator Яussia

gy_be great match. I wanted it so much and i was so excited playing with. This time luck was on my side. Sorry for choosing LSS, but i really had no chance in OSOK and DM against you on maps you know.

I dont know how Casius and quico will play their 3rd place match, because they have same (as he had with you) timezone problem. And im looking forward to take part in next PSY_tournament. Especially if there will be 2v2. It is a chance for us to grow up as a players.

Good luck and thanks for organizing this event for us gy_be!

9. f0r3v3r

Here here!
    Cheers, Gy_be!

or Sign Up to reply!