What is the Code of Honor?

1. 3 years ago

f0r3v3r

Feb 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere
    Edited 3 years ago by f0r3v3r

This is the Code of Honor of the |Art of eXecution|:

1. We play with honor, we die with honor.
    2. We respect our clanmembers, opponents & other players.
    3. We are not racists & we do not tolerate racism.
    4. We are not impolite & we try not to offend anyone.
    5. We help our fellow clanmembers.
    6. We will be good winners & good losers, both are important.
    7. We try to win & become better everytime we play.
    8. We try to be patient – even with idiots…
    9. We never cheat...Remember rule no.1!

Trouble is no need for bad blood – talk to the Triumvirate if you feel bad about something.
    If a problem can’t be solved directly, do not take it out while playing.
    Problems are ALWAYS solved within the clan only, or even better, just between the members who see a reason to argue.
    If |AoX| members appear in the game, they are a unit & can rely on all other members, so it is important to follow the “code of honor”.
    If for any (obviously strange & weird) reason you are thinking to leave the clan or to join another one be so fair and tell the Triumvirate before you change. We won’t hold you back & there won’t be hard feelings, as long as we are honest to each other.

Never forget:
    It is still a game – you have a real life to master!
    In-game, remember to have fun, to keep your rifle loaded & your knife at hand!

-image-

2. badger

Feb 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

It worked out fine :)

3. f0r3v3r

Feb 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

=)

4. madcatz

Mar 2014 Administrator Яussia

We play with honor, we die with honor and we lag with honor!

5. badger

Mar 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

That is the reason we NEED quico, he is the most honrable lagger ever since ;)
    jk quico, there are plenty other reasons why we decided to integrate you into AoX.

6. Music

Mar 2014 Activated 127.0.0.1

badger mPx?

7. f0r3v3r

Mar 2014 Administrator Nowhere, Everywhere

MPx != |AoX|
    return null

8. quico

Mar 2014 Activated

I never lag. ajajajajajajajajajj

9. Music

f0r3v3r!=|Aox| either.
    I think you need to do this first

int IsMemberOf(player testee,clan testclan);
    int main()
    {
    switch(IsMemberOf(mPx, |AoX|))
    {
    case 0:
    printf("Yay, you are in the best clan ever \n");
    break;
    case 1:
    printf("ERROR ERROR, ABORT NOW\n");
    return 1;
    default:
    printf("This b0rk3d. Blame Mash-. Teehee\n");
    }
    }

10. mash

Mar 2014 Administrator Germany
    Edited 3 years ago by mash

Mousikos invalid code and undefined behavior!

11. f0r3v3r

Mousikos - I think you missed my point - MPx can't be included as a reference in Badger's comment because he does not equal |AoX|...
    Nice try though...

12. Music

噗噗

13. f0r3v3r

O_o

14. madcatz

Aug 2014 Administrator Яussia

-image-

15. Padfoot

Aug 2014 |AoX| Member Somewhere... Over the rainbow

Not sure that the golden rule of Islam is quite that, considering what is going on in the middle east.

16. madcatz

Im sure you are smart enough to not to be a victim of mass media. Peace.

17. Padfoot

Hey, I accept that the extremists are a tiny proportion of the Islam community. Still though...

Cutting off someones head for religion seems a bit harsh...

18. badger

Aug 2014 Administrator badger's burrow

Escpecially these days, not even a 500 years ago. Stoning (for example for cheating on the husband) seems a bit out of relation to me as well...
    Madcatz, I am aware that this is not like this everywhere where Islam predominates and I know that there are many different views on how the Koran should be understood, so I did not want to bring on massmedia-thinking :)

19. madcatz

We can dig too deep with those question, but as a man of science i dont like when such serious question are reviewed so poorely without any proof. But if you climb up on the highest mountain and look around you will see how amazing everything around will understand more than the man pointing on one stinky pond.

If you know beyond mass-media thinking and this information comes from fundamental sources of knowledge then we can have a nice dialogue. Not just taking some part of puzzle and saying that this is my picture.

I do not offence. I love everyone around. Even those ones who behaved bad to me in past. I do respect all religions and those ones who believe that there is no god or have many gods. We should care about each other. And only love, tolerance and wisdom actually can save the world and human being from being destroyed by evil.

To be honest islam is a religion of my parents. So there can be muslims which do good things and muslims who do evil. And only God know who is was right and will make his decision as a final Judge.

I know many arabs and other muslim nations in Europe behave like real assholes, calling themselves real muslims. Same happens in Russia. Those people dont know orthodox islam and just acting the way they have been tought while they were living in their savage villages.

20. Padfoot

We get it man. Just saying that people do crazy things for religion, and it dirties the pool for the majority who are good people. But killing an innocent jurno just doesn't sit well with me if you get what I'm saying.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!